Chapter 16 - Please Wake Up

So i changed the cover a bit, i hope you like it! Ok onto the chapter.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Derek starred at Deaton as if he had lost his mind.

"You want me to what?!"

"The only way to wake him up is to go into his mind." Deaton replied calmly like he always did, as if he hadn't just had Derek's spit fly onto his face as he was being yelled at.

"Are you sure its the only way?" Derek asked looking at Deaton sadly.

Deaton only nodded his head.

"And it won't hurt him?" Derek asked his eyes flickering red at the thought of his mate being in pain.

"He will only feel a pinch, it won't be enough pain for him to notice anyway" Deaton explained.

Derek just nodded and looked away thinking. The plan was for him to go into Stiles' mind and convince him to come back, to wake up. All he had to do is find where he was in the maze that was his mates head.

'It will be easy right?' He asked himself, the question lingering in his mind.
'Right?'

℅℅℅℅℅℅℅℅℅℅℅℅℅℅℅℅℅℅℅℅℅

Hi guys I know that its been forever. But because its the holidays I will update more I promise. Also its Christmas eve so YAY!!! I hope everyone has a wonderful day and I will hopefully update tomorrow afternoon, well where i am tomorrow after noon.
Because im going to start updating more often and i know not everyone has the same timezone im going to have set times when I will update. So comment below what country's\timezones you live in so i can then post when i will be updating do you can know.
I hope you liked this chapter, I know its short but I will be updating more so hopefully it will make up for it.
Comment below and vote if you liked this chapter! Byeeeeee!

Ily!

-Lucy <3