Chapter 13- I love you

Stiles woke up, eyes burning from the sun shining down on him. He went to get up from the ground but was pulled back against a very naked Derek Hale.
"Argh!!" Stiles squealed as his body collapsed against Derek's.
Stiles then groaned at the pain that came from moving, reminding him of the night before. Derek shot up at the sound of his mate in pain.
"Stiles? Are you okay!?!" Derek frantically asked as he looked at Stiles, properly seeing the damage that had been done for the first time. Derek didn't think it was this bad.
Derek looked at Stiles seeing the look in Stiles' eyes that was saying he was about to pass out from the pain. Derek quickly scooped him up in his arms and cradled Stiles as he ran for Beacon Hills Hospital. Derek didn't even care that he was running to the hospital butt-naked, all that mattered was saving his mate.
Derek burst through the hospital doors, scanning the room for Scotts mum, Melissa. Spotting Melissa he quickly ran to her.
"Please help him" Derek said desperately.
Melissa looked at the passed out and bruised Stiles in his arms. She immediately called for a doctor and a stretcher for Stiles.
Derek watched as they rolled his mate down the hall, Melissa following them.
"I'm sorry I wasn't there to stop it, I'm going to protect you now, my mate" he whispered to no one.
Derek waited for Melissa to return and when she did she had a set of clothes for him. With all the commotion he completely forgot that he was butt-naked. His hands immediately shot down to cover his junk.
Melissa gave him the clothes and directed him to the bathroom to change. When Derek finished getting dressed he walked back out to the hall and saw Melissa waiting for him.
"He's in room 208", she said.
Derek ran for the elevator and down the hall to Stiles' room. When he arrived he slowly opened the door to see Stiles' pale and bruised body. He could see every mark on his face and arms, no doubt that there was more underneath the thin white hospital gown and sheet.
Derek sat in the hard and cold plastic chair next to the bed. He reached out and held Stiles' small hand in his slightly larger one. Derek then whispered the three words that he had never said to the broken boy in front of him.
"I love you"
#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#
So I finally got the chapter done. I wrote it on the weekend but then watt pad deleted it!! So I had to rewrite it. Basically everything is the same so it should be fine. Hope you like this chapter!! If you do please vote and comment!
ily!
-Lucy <3