Chapter 18 - Laura?

It had been a month since stiles was out of hospital. Derek was had been worried about stiles' health so he had his mate on bed rest for two weeks.

Deaton had warned Derek that stiles might not be himself, but stiles seemed to be fine so Derek wasn't worried about that.

Derek was at the store when he smelt something familiar. It was so familiar but he couldn't pick what it was.

Following the scent through different isles, he finally came to a stop behind a woman with long black hair.

Feeling a presence behind her, the woman turned around. Derek gasped as he saw the familiar face of his older sister, Laura Hale.

The sister that he thought had died in the fire that had killed his whole family, except his uncle Peter that had been in the long term area of Beacon Hills Hospital, since the Hale fire.

"Laura?" Derek whispered.

"Derek!" Laura said surprised.

Derek was so happy to see her, but knowing that she was alive all this time and she hadn't even came to find him.

Laura came up to him, her heels clicking as she walked, and pulled him into a tight hug.

Derek slowly put his arms around her. It finally sunk in that she was alive. Feeling her in his arms again, just solidified that she was in fact alive.

A cough brought them out of each others arms. Derek looked behind his older sister to see another woman.

This woman had long dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. She was wearing a black leather jacket, much like Derek's, just smaller. Under the jacket she wore a tight plain white tank-top and dark wash jeans. She also had black combat boots.

"Derek, this is my friend Braden" Laura said, introducing Braden.

Braden stepped forward confidently and put her perfectly manicured nailed hand onto Derek's chest.

"Hi there" she said giving him a flirty smile.

Derek felt uncomfortable so he took small step back and said hi back.

"I really need to get back home" he said then turned to Laura. "Can I please see you again soon? We have stuff to talk about."

Laura just nodded and pulled out a small piece of paper with her number on it and passed it to him.

Derek nodded to them both then turned around and walked out of the store once he had paid and got into his car.

In a matter of 4 months he had found stiles again, then found him beaten by his own father, sat in a plastic chair waiting for his mate to wake up from a coma, gone into stiles' mind and awoken him and now saw his apparently not dead older sister in a store while he was buying stiles curly fries. His mind felt like it would explode. His only question was.

What next?

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Thank you guys so much for your comments and votes, it makes me so happy to see that you guys are still reading my book.
Vote and comment if you liked this chapter!

Ily!

- Lucy <3