The New Home

Tris

When I step out of the car in front of our new house I do not believe that's true. We have never stayed in such a beautiful house. It is two stories high with a little porch outside the front door; we have a pool with a couple of deck chairs on the right side of the house and a garage on the left.

When you walk through the front door you come into a family room with a fireplace and cozy sofas and armchairs and quite a few bookcases filled with books. It is from that room three Open Wall leading to the kitchen, living room and dining room.

The living room has a white wide staircase to the second floor where there are four bedrooms, each with respective bathrooms and walk-in closet

I get picked out of my daze of my father's voice. It gives me a cool head when it often just to tell me when something bad will happen.

"Go to your room and prepare yourselves for tomorrow. And Beatrice, I do not want to hear a sound of you being sent to the principal's office at all this semester, it is understood?" he berates me. I have a bad habit of always end up in the principal's office at my schools; sometimes it has been so bad so I become expelled

"Yes sir," I answered with eyes fixed on the floor

Caleb takes my arm and pulls me up the stairs. He is not aware of what Andrew is doing to me. When we've come up the stairs we go in the opposite direction. Our bedrooms located opposite each other with the landing between. I have the spare room next to my room and Caleb has our parents' bedroom.

I open my white door and marvel at my room, it is large with a light cream color on the walls, I have a large king size bed with a white headboard. My pillows in the colors purple and black just like the bedding does. On the wall linked a large Plasma smart TV with an Xbox. Beside T.vn is a collection of Xbox gaming. Right of the T.vn is two doors.

One leading to a white and pinkish bathroom and one leading to a large walk-in closet filled with clothes, shoes and jewelry.

Then my watch shows that it is 21:30, I decide to take a shower and get ready for the evening. It's a big day tomorrow when both I and Caleb begin our new school Chicago High. It's the middle of the semester which does not facilitate. I only have time into my bathroom and turn on the water to shower before my bedroom door swung open and Andrew standing there with a whiskey bottle in his hand. I ridges immediately back when I know what will happen now. He set the bottle on one of my bedside table and goes against me, I know better than to fight back. He is now in front of me and pulls up my black top. After it is off, my black silky bra and matching panties.

"Please stop ..." I pray so quiet so I do not think he belonged. But he heard and his hand hits my cheek in a hard blow

"I have told you to shut up!" he roars at me and my tears start to flow slowly down my cheeks when he unbuttons my black jeans.

I now stand before him in only underwear and feel vulnerable.

"Your disgusting ugly worthless whore!" Andrew roars in my ear while taking off my underwear. By now, I'm frozen stiff, I cannot move.

I see how he takes off his own clothes and pushes me down on the floor and goes into me hard, my tears flowing and he says nasty words to me while he was speeding on my rape. I have lost count of how many times it is that he does this to me.

My mind wanders back to California and Sam. Sam was my boyfriend, he knew what my father did to me and he was there for me no matter what. He saved me several times and I cannot help but wonder if there is someone who will be my Sam here in Chicago.

In the end, my father finished and get up and go, myself, I lie still for a moment with tears running down her cheeks. But soon realize that I have to get up. So I go into my bathroom, looking out my razor blade to draw twice on my right wrist. I can feel the pain slowly disappears and I go into the shower and make me ready for the night.

d