The Kiss

Four

Okay, she is single. She and her boyfriend did apparently break up; unfortunately, because of the move here to Chicago. Does she still like him? Does he still think of her? Why do I care even? I don't like her anyway, or I do perhaps? Perhaps that is why I cannot get her out of my brain since I saw her for the first time in school for almost a week ago.

We walk up to the car parked in the driveway where I left it before. I open the door for Tris and she smiles a little smile. I do not know why but she seems scared the closer to home will the more scared she seems. I do not know why but it's like it's something frightful happens to her in there that she must wear a secret, something she had not told anyone.

Since we are neighbors I park on my driveway and let her go over to her house self, but before she does it so I stop her

"I had a nice time tonight," she says
"Me too," I smile at her, it's not often girls make me feel the way she made me feel the past week. "You should come with us some more time" I add in sentence
"Maybe I should," she says, giving me a sincere smile, I do not think I've seen such a smile on her ever

Instead of answering her, I lean inwards towards her and let my lips lightly touching her. She does not back away but do nothing either so I let it go over to a real kiss, and is surprised when she kisses me back.

We stand on my driveway, I do not know how long and kissing each other her fingers interleaves in my mid-length brown hair and my hands find her hips and I am surprised when I feel how incredibly thin she is. Is it really healthy to be so thin?

"I'm sorry, but I really must go" she whispers

"See you tomorrow at school," I say and do not really want to let go. When I let go of her, I feel cold and frozen, I see her rushing up to her front door and hesitant to open the door and enter. I wonder what there is to be afraid of there. It's only her family, how hard can she have it? I do not think I've seen her mother there, maybe something happened to her and that's why she hesitates?

When I open the door I meet another evening of a dark house, Marcus is still not home. I wonder what he's doing in the evenings at the office. Not that it matters very much whether he is at home or not yet. I go up to my room and turn on the music and start a group chat.

Hey guys, I added Tris our conversation -4

Added Tris in the conversation

Cool, what are you doing? – Chris

Nothing, just put on Iron Man? – 4

I just got home with Will! - Chris

Cool, how did you get her to accept it? - Zeke

I may have felt bad, she looked so sad, so I kissed her ... - 4

Four !! - Shauna

Now she will never want to be our friend = (- Lynn

You kissing Tris? - Uriah

Why did you kiss her if you just had a bad conscience? It was not as if you felt lonely since you dumped Lauren? - Will

Well, yes maybe ... I do not know ... it felt good. Have never felt the way I felt when I kissed her-4

Four are in love - Marlene

Matchmaking! - Chris

Goodnight! -4

night Lynn

Goodnight-Marlene

For text conversation I turned off my phone and heard a scream, the scream that the other day, who is it that screams at this time of night?