They moved in next door

Four

The gang was with me and we sat on the lawn in the sun and talked when a moving truck stopped at the house next to mine. The thing that stood empty for over ten years. We all fell silent, staring at the car that stayed behind when the three figures jumped out, a man in my father's age and two teenagers of my own age. A girl and a boy. The boy he had blond hair and happy but tired eyes. He pulled the girl's arm and she flinched as if she was in pain. The girl was cute. She had long blond hair and a slim body. She wore black jeans and a black top on it. Her eyes were adorable. But there was something about them, something that showed the pain and unhappiness

"Who is that?" asked Christina, she'll always know everything and thinks she knows everything best.

"I do not know?" I replied but my eyes were still on the girl without a name

"Do you think she should start in our school?" Asked Will who is Christina's boyfriend and a genius.

"Hope so, she seems cool" replied Lynn. All eyes, including mine turned against her. It's not often she find new people or people in general are cool. She usually to be annoyed at everything.

"What was that? Acknowledged my twin precisely that there's another cool girl besides herself?" asked by Shauna. Lynn and Shauna are twins but total opposites. Shauna has have long hair brownish hair, and dresses like any other girl that completely while Lynn's shaved hair on the left side and half-long turquoise hair on the right side. Her ears are full of piercings and it is her lip, tongue, eyebrow and nose as well.

"But look at her! She looks just so co" Her sentence was interrupted by a door that slammed the next and the girl, the boy and the man had now entered.

"Urg ... sounds like pesky neighbors," I complained.

"Then you should not judge before you know them" said Marlene and gave me a disapproving look.

_______________________________________________________________________________

A couple of hours went by and we had swum, laughed and joked and the gang had now gone home. I sat in my bed with my computer trying to finish writing the essay about the Second World War. I looked right up when I saw the girl through the window. She stood and stared at the room she was spun around. I laughed to myself. She was so cute. Wait a second Four. You may not think she's cute! You have Lauren. Speaking of Lauren who texted me exactly.

Hey babe - L

Hi baby

Can you pick me up before school tomorrow? My car is broken :( - L

You know I do, see you tomorrow, must continue writing the paper unless I do not want to get a bad grade :( -4

I set an alarm on my phone tomorrow and writes finished my essay. When I am finished I jump into the shower when I get out, and to pull down the shade of my window I see the girl without a name sit on the bed. She is wearing a nightgown with Winnie the Pooh and look cute. I pull down my black drop down and go to sleep; I go to sleep with the thought of the girl without a name will go to the same school as us.

W,8\