The Break Up

Four

My first thought when I came home is on Tris. How sad and reserved she seems. How she does not let anyone know how much you are struggling to come inside her wall. She is hiding something. I see the pain in her eyes and I'd love to be there for her.

I begin with dinner so it's ready until Marcus gets home. He is not the world's best dad but he could have been worse, we doesn't see much of each other. He is always at work and I am neither in school nor with the gang.

I pulled out of my thoughts by a cry. Who screams so in this part of the area? It's not exactly like the person gets beaten up at home.

I go upstairs where my room is; we have three bedrooms up here. I walk into my room which has dark wood floors, blue walls and a private bathroom with blue tiles. My bedroom has a king sized bed with black linens. A black agency and a black desk with a dark brown and white desk chair. On the wall hangs a plasma TV with a Play Station 4 in with related game. I have a bookshelf on one wall containing at most games books or school books.

Outside my window grows a large oak tree that separates my house from Tris house. I wonder what she's doing right now. I was just texting her when I realized that I have not got her number yet and that Lauren said she would come over today sigh, I have to break up with her, I really do not want to be with her anymore. I put on my music player and listen to some music and soon fall into a dreamless sleep

I am awakened by wet creepy kisses on my neck. Lauren

"Hey Lauren"

"Hey babe" she said in between kisses

"We need to talk" sighs I and her lips meet mine

"About what?"

"Us, it does not work anymore Lauren... I do not want to be with you anymore"

"Has it with the new girl to do?" she asks in doubt

"No," I reply quickly and easily. She does not know that I doubt my feelings for anything right now. We may have been dating for four months but she knows nothing about me or my life.

"You must go now Lauren"

"Bye Four," she says as she goes out of my room and I hear how she runs away. Did not she yesterday that her car was broken anyway? In my ass

I look at the clock and see that the clock is six. I look over to Tris bedroom and see her in the same nightgown yesterday on the bed. But today she is talking on the phone, is it the same guy from before? I feel jealousy toward whoever he is. I do not know why but I must not have feelings for Tris before I even got a decent conversation out of her.

I turn away and I decide to do my homework instead, and then watch a movie before going to bed