Two years Later

Four

It's been two whole years since I last saw Tris. After her accident in the hospital when she refused to eat and attacked her nurse and was she transferred to a closed ward of a rehab in New York where the only ones who got to visit her was family members.

Two years of a school that sucked. Two years of lot of girls who just want inside my pants. Two years of longing to get my Tris back.

The gang has been together and we're tighter than ever. We're talking about Tris time to time and we are all frustrated that we have not been told a damn about her mood. Her brother is still living at that school in New York, he chose to go on. Her father are still high in the policy together with my father without a damn of regret what he has done to his daughter and her mother still travels around the world.

One day. That was all it took to get me to fall head over heels for her. One day to realize that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. And a choice on her part took that opportunity away from us. We had time share a delightful evening at Uriah and Zeke. I did kiss her for the first time and she had time to be a totally bitch and try to shoo us away from her life. This was hard to do as you cannot help but love her.

I sit in the cafeteria at school with the gang and Nita. Rivet and I date the moment. The gang does not like that I date others while Tris is not here but I think that before she tried to take his life so we only had kissed, we had never agreed otherwise, even if it was something we should have done. In addition, she has been away for over two years and we do not even know if she is still alive.

I look at the chocolate cake in front of me and for some reason, I look up at the door when it opens, displaying a short, extremely slim girl with purple skinny jeans, black leg warmers a black T-shirt with the lot of small pink and yellow skulls on and black arm warmers a black denim vest and a black beanie. I have not seen the girl before but this is somewhat familiar with her.

"Is that Tris?" asks Lynn and now she's all eyes on from the whole dining room. Word spread fast and soon everyone knew that she was the girl who tried to kill herself. Christina gets up and runs towards her and attacking her with a hug. I see from the edge of my eye how Tris shrink and quickly straightens up again as if she was in pain but did not want to show it.

Christina pulls her towards our table and they sit down. Tris eyes immediately falls on my and riveted together intertwined hands and a wave of sadness washes over her face before she looks away

"Hey guys ..." she says in a quiet low voice. Not one she normally talks to. She gets a couple HI's and Hello's back and then lunch continues as if she was never gone.

But I know that she was and I see that it left deep scars in her too. I pulled back to really leave a question Nita

"So Tris, how long have you been back?" Tris avoid Nita's eyes and looking rather down at her empty tray; she has not eaten anything for lunch?

'six months more or less, "she answers still by avoiding Nita's gaze.

at the luncheon calling and signaling that lunch is over. We travel all of us up and pick up our trash, I see Christina pull out Tris one arm where arm warmer gone down and I hear her hoist for her "I thought rehab had caused you to stop!" Stop doing what? And my questions answered when my gaze falls on her arm when she pulls up arm warmer again. The arm is full of fresh new cuts

We go to our next lesson is English that we all have together with Tris apparently. She sits in the middle of us and tells a story about a guy she met in the department who were completely crazy. He would apparently sneaking drugs in. Her and he sat on the guys' bathroom o did drugs before her father took her home. Her healing was not quite finished but Andrew had decided to take her home earlier and I could only guess what.

Twenty minutes into the lesson interrupted her narration of the door flies up and Andrew walks through the door. He sees immediately Tris and goes against her despite the teacher's comments. Tris eyes showing fear but she rises up without a fuss and follows quiet after him out of the classroom.

"What the hell happened?" asks Zeke

"I thought it had stopped," said Uriah

"Did you see her arm during lunch?" asked Christina and we all nodded and then continued the lesson. I wonder what is going on with Tris right now.