i missed you

"Lando!" I squeal rushing up to him on the plane. He stands up grinning. I jump into his arms, "How have you been I haven't seen you in ages" I squeal. He chuckles, "I'm good I'm good" he says smiling. "Ria, are you excited to travel with your best friend for the races" he says putting me down. I smile, "Always!" I say chuckling.

I see Thalia and practically die of excitement. "T" I scream running towards her. "Hey babe!" She says hugging me. "Omg I've missed you" I say squealing. "How was Paris" she mimicks. "Always so beautiful. In fact. I met someone" I say taking a sip of my coffee. "OMG TELL ME" Thalia shouts. I giggle shaking my head. Lando slides in next to me taking the coffee off me taking a sip, "My favourite Caramel" he says. I take it off him rolling my eyes, "Thanks for that Norris" I say putting the coffee down. "So what are you two squealing about?" He says looking between us. I shake my head at Thalia. "Hm?" Lando asks leaning back on his chair and staring to me. "I met a boy in Paris" I say hiding my smile. "You did? Wow. Tell us then" Lando says smiling and leaning back in his chair.

"His name was Sam. He's a hockey player from the states and we met at a museum" I say blushing. "And I can see a blush! You really like this guy" Thalia says squeezing my arm. "Well I mean I don't know we said we'd keep in contact but you know, London, The states. It will be difficult" I say biting my lip. "Yeah that's fair to be honest" Lando says taking another sip of my coffee. "Norris" I shout grabbing it off him. "What?" He says confused. "I paid. My coffee" I say rolling my eyes. Lando scoffs and takes it off me again, "I'll send you the money for my two sips" he says laughing. I punch him playfully and he puts my head in a headlock, "Lando! Let go" I squeal. He smiles and unhooks my head. "Dick" I say pushing him.

"Anyways, back to Sam talk!" Thalia says clapping her hands together. "Oh look it's time to buckle in" lando says getting up. I glare at him. "You're not sitting here" Lando says leaning against my chair and peering down at me. "Why?" I ask confused. "Because of I don't know Carlos, Thalia's boyfriend who's in the toilet" Lando says grinning. "I can sit here then" I say moving to the one beside. Lando rolls his eyes and leans down picking me up in his arms, "LANDO" I shout waving my hands about. I just hear Thalia giggling in the distance. "ITS NOT FUNNY" I shout down. Lando plonks me down on the seat next to him. "Happy?" I say sarcastically. He crosses his arms and looks me up and down, "Very" he says grinning. He's stood in between my legs, leaning his head on mine. "Are you going to sit down?" I ask him. "Oh yeah" he says and sits next to me.

"Hello Lando" I say as he's staring into my eyes. "Hello Ria" he smirks. "Wipe that grin off your face" I say shaking my head and laughing. I put my legs on his lap and lean against the wall. "You alright there?" He asks. I grin. He puts his hand on my leg and holds it from falling off. "That's uncomfy" I say. He flashes me a smirk and then grabs my thigh with his hand. "Lando" I squeal. "Just relax" he says pulling his beanie down over his face. I've always felt comfortable with our slight touch we have because it's Lando. The same Lando I've grown up with. There's never been anything there and we both know it.

I yawn and close my eyes as the jets taking off, falling asleep.