apologise

We've been cuddling all morning, "Babe." Lando whispers. I turn over, "Yeah?" I say. "I've got to head out now. For practice" he says scanning my eyes. "That's ok. I'm gonna go get a coffee and then come down to the paddock in a bit anyway" I say yawning. "No." He says sternly. I shake my head, "No?" I ask. "No. You're gonna come with me." He says smirking. I roll my eyes and smile at him, "Can't live without me can you?" I probe. He chuckles and pulls me closer to him, "Nope." He says leaning closer to me. He goes to kiss me and I pull away as a joke, "Tease" he groans. I giggle and he wraps his arms round my waist holding me against him so I can't move. "Let's try this again hm?" He says before leaning into me and kissing me softly. I wrap my arms round his neck and slide my tongue through his lips. He sucks on my tongue before battling it with his own. Of course he wins, returning the favour of sliding it down my throat. I let out a soft moan and he squeezes my ass gently, pulling me into him more. I feel the way he sucks on my bottom lip and then bites it softly making me whine again. "Prettiest noises" he says before going back to snogging me.

We kiss, comfortable in each others touch for the next ten minutes until he pulls away, "Time to get ready darling" he says squeezing my ass harder, making me move closer to him. "Lands" I say going to kiss him again. He chuckles and pulls me in for another kiss lasting a little less than the last one. "Cmon baby. We're gonna be late" he says rolling out of bed. I groan and follow him. "I don't even know what to wear." I say in despair. He hands me his team wear hoodie, "I can't wear this Lands" I say laughing. "Why?" He asks confused. "I don't know it feels a bit snobby no?" I ask. He laughs, "No I want my girlfriend in my clothes. So everyone in the paddock knows who you belong to." He says smirking. I roll my eyes and try to hide my smile from him but he definetely sees it.

We quickly get ready before Lando gets a message that the cars waiting outside. "Come on then" he says intertwining my hand with his and walking me out the apartment. I quickly grab my lipgloss and follow him. I go to put it on, but Lando shakes his head, "I wouldn't bother because it will be off your lips quickly" he says twirling me around and then kissing me again. We hear a horn and then both chuckle before walking outside to the car. I slide in the back, alongside. Oh god. Nate. "Ria! Fancy seeing you here" he says grinning at me. Lando quickly pulls me out of the car. "Lando" I say shocked by his sudden movement. "You're not sitting with him." He says dominantly before getting in before me.

I get in next to Lando so he's in the middle. Not arguing with this one. "What are you doing here?"Lando asks Nate leaning forward to him. "I needed a lift and they said they could pick me up." Nate says coolly. There must be something between these two I don't know cause they definitely don't like each other. "So anyway, Ria how was your evening" Nate says leaning forward to talk to me. Lando scoffs. "Sorry mate is there a problem?" Nate asks looking to Lando. "Yeah id appreciate if you didn't flirt with my girlfriend in front of me." Lando says coldly. "Your girlfriend? Ria you didn't tell me." Nate says looking to me. I go to talk but Lando cuts me off, "Well now you know buddy. So stay away." Lando says putting his hand on my thigh. Nate rolls his eyes and looks out the window on his phone. I feel a buzz in my pocket so get my phone out. Oh dear. Nate's messged me.

Lando looks over to see the message, "Seriously mate are you fucking kidding" he says turning to Nate angry

Lando looks over to see the message, "Seriously mate are you fucking kidding" he says turning to Nate angry. Nate chuckles, "It was a joke Lando. Relax" he says rolling his eyes. "No I'm not gonna fucking relax. IVAN" he calls to the front. The driver looks to Lando, "Can we stop here. Nate's not taking this ride with us." He says. The driver stops. "What the fuck man" Nate says angry. "Lando is that really necessary" I ask rubbing my forehead. "Oh of course my girlfriend is siding with him." He says glaring at me. "No lando I'm not-" I go to start but Lando cuts me off, "Nate get the fuck out the car." He says staring to Nate. Nate scoffs. "Fine." He says getting out and slamming the door. Ivan carries on driving. And the tension is very cool. "Seriously Ria. You're supposed to back your boyfriend." He whispers to me. I roll my eyes, "Your being dramatic. It's a 5 minute car journey" I hiss back at him. He scoffs and turns away from me.

When we get there, Lando gets out the car and goes round to let me out but I get out myself and walk off. "Ria. For fuck sake" he says walking up to me and taking my hand in his. "You can be so rude sometimes Lando. He just needed a ride you didn't need to kick him out." I say glaring at him. "Oh fuck off about Nate for once" he says gripping my hand tighter. "Let go of me" I say wriggling. He shakes his head and pulls me through the paddock.

When we're inside the motorhome, just outside of the McLaren garage, I push off him. "Don't touch me like that" I shout. He rolls his eyes, "Darling. I wasn't hurting you. I was trying to get you here without a scene." He says scoffing. I sit down on the sofa and turn the TV on. "What we watching" he says slumping next to me. "You're going to Practice. I'm watching 365 days." I tease. He looks to me, "Not without me your not" he says trying to grab the remote. I struggle but he's stronger than me. A lot stronger so I let it go and he puts it on the side. "Gimme a good luck kiss?" He asks smirking. I turn my head away. "Apologise to Nate." I say. Lando groans, "Fine. Can I have Ria from this morning back if I do." He asks. "Yep." I say strongly. He groans and pulls up his phone, typing a sorry and showing it to me. I smile at him. "See whose boss?" I ask.

He rolls his eyes and pulls me onto his lap, kissing my neck. I let out a soft moan and he smirks against my neck, "Don't try be the dominant one. Submissive looks cute on you" he says going back to kissing my neck. I hold his soft curls in my hand while he suckles on my neck and bites it softly. "Lands" I groan. He smiles and pulls away, "Now no one can get any other ideas about who you're with." He says grinning. "Oh god what have you done." I say grabbing my phone. I open the camera and see he's managed to make a little L, hickey on my neck. "Norris" I say glaring at him. "Oh come on it's cute" he says kissing my lips now. I can't help the way he makes me feel when he kisses me so I kiss him back harder. We forget what time it is for a minute or two. It's just me and Lando. Except when the motorhome door opens and I slump embarrassed onto his shoulder. "Oh hey Ria. Sorry I just came to tell Lando he needs to go" Oscar says nervously. Lando chuckles and kisses the side of my head, "Coming" he says grinning to Oscar. Oscar nods and walks out.

"Wish me luck" Lando asks. I lift my head up and hide my smile, "Good luck pretty boy" I say. He groans, "Don't call me that or I'll never leave you." He says grinning. I jump off his lap and pull him up from the sofa, "Cmon cmon get a move on." I say pushing him to the door. He spins round and plants a little peck on my lips. "Later" he says grinning. I roll my eyes and shut the door in his face.