uh oh

Me and Lando haven't spoken the rest of the day. I haven't been back to the apartment. Me and Thalia are sat in a bar drinking. We both needed to get away. "I just can't believe this. I want to move on from it. But I don't trust him anymore" she says swigging back her drink. "I don't blame you" I say bluntly taking another cocktail from the waitress. "You ok?" She asks me. "I don't know. I just am shocked he would do that. It's not like him. Thalia he loves you so much and he loves Carlos. I don't understand what reason he would have to sabotage it?" I say shaking my head. Thalia nods, "I know. It's weird" she says. We both are feeling really tipsy right now. "And do you know the worst part" I say. She looks to me, "Hm?" She asks. "We gave each other head 10 minutes before" i say putting my head on the counter.

"Oh shit." Thalia says. "I know. It's like whenever we do something sexual. Something happens. Which is hard. Because my body wants him. But right now my head doesn't" I say sighing. Thalia puts her hand on my back, "I get you. Me and Carlos fucked before the fucking interview" she says laughing. "Boys huh? Annoying pricks" I say finishing off my other cocktail. "They really are." Thalia says nodding. She seems to notice someone behind me, nodding to them. I turn around nearly falling off my stool. "Nate." I say my heart racing. He turns to me, "Oh hey." He says bluntly. I look to Thalia and she shrugs. "And who's your friend" I slur. Nate laughs, "Fred" he says. They both get up and come and sit with me and Thalia.

"Where's the boyfriend's?" Nate asks. Me and Thalia exchange a look and then laugh. "Mine cheated" she says raising her glass. "And mine egged the cheating on" I say raising mine. Nate sighs, "Shit sorry Ria. I know Lando's like that. I just feel bad you found out like this" he says taking a sip of his drink. "Yeah well. Oh well. I don't know what I'm going to do" I say burying my head in my hands. Nate puts his an arm round me, "It will be ok." He says softly. Thalia raises an eyebrow to me. "I mean I'm not just another girl. We've been friends our whole life. Why would he not tell me that" I say shaking my head. Nate's arm hasn't left me. "I don't know. He's a prick" Nate whispers in my ear. I go to shrug him off but he gets the message first.

"I think we should take a photo" Thalia says cosying up to Fred. I grin and smile not realising where the photo is going.

____________________________________________________________________

LANDO's POV:

"We've really fucked up." Carlos says looking over at me. I nod taking a swig of my beer, "Well me and Ria were fine till you blurted that out" I say sighing. "I know mate I'm sorry I didn't mean to" he says leaning into the sofa more. "Is what it is" I say shrugging. We hear Carlos' phone chime. He reaches down and clicks on it. I see his gaze turn from sad to angry. "What is it?" I ask confused. He hands me the phone. No. Fucking. Way.

@thaliasims

  "Where the fuck are they" I say jaw clenched

  "Where the fuck are they" I say jaw clenched. "Looks like that club down the road" Carlos says looking at me fury rising. "Let's go get our girls then." I say standing up. Carlos follows me. We walk downstairs neither of us calm enough to even speak.