what will it be?

I yawn and roll over. I forgot I didn't sleep at Lando's last night. It's been a week since we decided we wanted more and we've just been playing it by ear. Although nothing sexual has happened since which I'm disappointed about. I already miss his presence and it's been one day. It's honestly embarassing. He left for Monaco this morning for the race weekend. I don't want to wait 5 days to see him it's so shit. I see he's calling me so I pick my phone up and slide to answer. "Morning princess" he says down the line. I smile to myself, "Morning Lands" I say grinning. "Did I wake you" he asks. I can hear he's in a bustling environment but where is he. "No no I was awake, where are you?" I ask. "Oh I'm just meant to be in a meeting but the other one has run over by 20 minutes so I thought id give you a ring before it starts" he says. I yawn, "Fair enough, cute of you to think of me" I say rolling out of bed.

"About that. I wanted to ask you something." He says quietly. I walk towards the bathroom and put my phone down, grabbing my toothbrush. "Mhm! What's up?" I ask. "Fancy coming to Monaco for the weekend.." he asks slowly. "OMG YOUR KIDDING!" I yell jumping up and down. He laughs, "No actually I'm not. I've arranged the jet to pick you up from the airport at 2pm, if that's all good with you? Meaning you'll be here for dinner with the drivers at 8pm" he says. I'm so excited I can't believe this. "You're actually the best ever!" I shout. "Haha I know I know. Maybe you can find a way to repay me when you're here" he says. "We'll see we will see" I say brushing my teeth. "Aright darling well I'll see you soon" he says. "Bye Lands thank you! I can't wait to see you" I yell. He ends the call and I get ready. Im so excited. Just to have him in my touch.

It doesn't take me long to pack, stressing over what to wear. I see he's messaged me, to get a move on. Oops. He knows me well then. I laugh to myself and then leave the apartment with my suitcase, taking a quick photo before and uploading it to my instagram.

@riayen

liked by @landonorris, @carlossainz, @thaliasims, @charlesleclerc and 1

liked by @landonorris, @carlossainz, @thaliasims, @charlesleclerc and 1.2m others..

guess where I'm off to✈️

comments:

@landonorris I can't wait to see you.
-reply @riayen likewise norris

@carlossainz ayeeee
-reply @riayen see you there mate!!

@thaliasims OMG
-reply @riayen COCKTAILS ALL WEEKEND
-reply @thaliasims you know it😝😝

I smile at the comments while I'm on the way to the airport. It's only 12:30pm so it's fine I've got time. It takes about 20 minutes to get to the airport. When I get there I race inside and check in. A lady comes to get my bags so I wander off to the private lounge to sit down. I open my laptop and chill before I'm called for the plane. Lando's messages me again for an update and I send him a thumbs up so he knows. I've never been to Monaco I'm so excited.

"Jet for Miss Yen" an air hostess calls to the lounge. I smile and get up following her to the jet. I check my phone and Lando's messaged me again, I smile at my phone but then get knocked to the floor. "Fuck are you ok?" A voice calls reaching down to help me up. I look up and smile, "I'm all good-" I start but wow. That is an attractive man. He hands me my phone back, "Guess your my friend for this flight then" he says grinning at me. His blonde locks are draped perfectly across his forehead. I blush at his comment. Oh gosh. This is gonna be a long flight. "Nate. Nice to meet you" he says putting his hand out. I shake it gently, "Ria." I say smiling. I'm sure  he is just being friendly. "What brings you to Monaco then?" He asks grinning. I smile, "I'm going to the Grand Prix actually to see-" I start but he cuts me off, "No way! Me too. I work in the McLaren shed" he says boarding the plane beside me. "Oh really that's so cool" I say nervously. I don't want to mention about Lando right now.

It's going to be too awkward for the plane ride. I'll mention it later. I move to sit down in the middle of the plane and he follows sitting next to me. Oh gosh. "I'm already in trouble for being late. Some prick Lando was complaining I wasn't there" he says laughing. Oh gosh. Ok I'm not mentioning Lando then. "Oh that's not good" I say trying to divert my attention. "Hey it's ok. I get when someone's not up for a conversation. I'm gonna tap a nap" he says pulling his headphones out. "aha sorry I'm just tired" I say putting my headphones in.

____________________________________________________________________

Gosh. It's so hot in here. And I'm desperate for a piss. I must of fallen asleep. I feel something on my shoulder. Oh god. It's Nate. I subtly climb out the seat and wander off down the plane to the toilet careful not to wake him.

When I come back I see he's woken up yawning. "Morning" he jokes. I chuckle and sit back down, "Sorry if I woke you up" I say. He smiles, "All good Ria." He says smirking. Oh dear. This isn't good. The air hostess comes down to let us know we've landed. We nod and get up, as I'm getting my bag down, I trip. He catches me in his arms and looks down to me, "Hey" he says smiling. I nervously blush. It's not a romantic blush. I'm just nervous. He helps me back up. "Sorry" I mumble. "It's alright. Can I grab your number Ria." He asks. I turn to look at him. "Oh um. Sure" I say. I probably shouldn't do this. He's just being friendly. Oh gosh. I'm such an idiot. I give him my number and then smile walking off the plane.

I get the taxi and sit back waiting to see Lando. Gosh I can't wait to see him. I see a message has popped up on my phone. So I look to it, 'See you around miss yen' and unknown number has messaged me. I reply back, 'Is this Nate?'. I see typing and then a reply, 'Damn forgotten me already'. This isn't good. It's not cheating. Me and Lando aren't together. But this doesn't feel right. I reply black more bluntly, 'Aha see you around'. And put my phone away. We get to the apartment and I thank the driver before racing inside. Lando's stood in the lobby, leaning against the wall. "LANDO!" I squeal running towards him. He chuckles and pushes himself off the wall picking me up in his arms. "Hello baby" he says kissing my softly. I kiss him harder and he suckles on my bottom lip. I groan and pull away grinning at him. "I'm so excited!" I say. He smirks and carries me inside.