here we go

"Help then" I say to Lando trying to grab the shot glasses down from my cabinet. He smiles and walks behind me, grabbing them with ease. "There you go" he says handing them to me. "Does everything look ok? I know it's only a few people but I want you to have a good night" I say biting my lip. Lando laughs and comes closer to me, "Thank you Ria. You're amazing" he says hugging me gently. I don't know how much he's gonna think that when Sam shows up..

We both hear a knock on the door and he walks over grinning. "Hello hello" he says opening the door. George, carmen, Alex, lily, Carlos, Thalia are all stood outside before they burst in. Lando hugs them all individually. "Welcome guys" he says grinning. Thalia, Carmen and Lily rush over to me, "We brought wineeee" Thalia says placing it down next to me. I grin, "Thank you guys" I say smiling.

It feels like an hour or so has gone by, but honestly I can't even remember what the time is. Lando comes up behind me and slides his arms round my waist. "Hello" I say leaning into him. He smiles on my cheek, "I'm so happy you're here with me" he says gently. Thalia raises an eyebrow to me but Carlos pulls her off. What are them two plotting. I hear the door knock and Lando takes his arms off my waist, "Wonder who that is" he says beaming. Oh gosh. Sam. I race after him to the door. I'm too late as I see the door swing open and Lando's grin fade to a frown, and then he looks over to me jaw clenched. I walk towards him and I open the door wider.

Sam is stood hands in his pockets smiling at me. "Hey Ria" he says blushing. "Ria" Lando says his eyes burning the back off my head. "I thought this would be a fantastic time for you to meet Sam." I say slightly nervous. Lando scoffs. "Go." He says moving me to the side and squaring up to Sam. "Lando stop" I say rolling my eyes trying to pull him back. He shrugs me off him. "I suggest you leave. Now." Lando says infuriated at Sam. Sam laughs, "So this is why she didn't want me to meet you" he says glaring back to Lando. Oh fuck. "Cause you're just as much of a pretentious prick as I thought" Sam finishes. Bollocks. Lando pushes him in the chest

"I SAID GO" he repeats. "Lando please calm down" I say trying to hold him. He turns to me, "I can't believe you. I said no dating" he says shutting the door and Sam outside. "Lando I just to thought-" I go to start. He cuts me off, "I don't care what you thought. Enough" he says walking past me and towards Carlos. How has this all happened. Everything was fine. And now. Now I don't even know.  I walk towards the three of them Lando, Carlos and Alex. "Lands. Can I speak with you?" I ask crossing my arms. Lando ignores me, "Yeah I think this weekend might have been one of the best moments off my life" he says looking to Alex. "Lando." I repeat. He ignores me again. "LANDO" I shout throwing my hands down.

He sighs and turns to me grabbing my arm and pulling me into my bedroom. "Get off me" I squeal wriggling from his grasp. He drops my arm. "Talk then" he says. I frown at him, "Bit attitudy aren't we?" I say rolling my eyes. He pulls me into him hard. "Stop." He says. I swear I catch him staring to my lips. I look to his lips by mistake. "Hm?" I say looking back up to him. "You're not dating anyone. I'm not meeting Sam. Stop causing a scene" he says staring to my lips again. "Uh I'm not" I say pushing off him. He scoffs, "I know what you were trying to do tonight. But as I said to you. You're clearly too immature for a relationship" he says smugly. I don't even think as I reach up and smack him round the face. My hands fly to my mouth. I can't believe I just hit him. He sucks his teeth and then turns to me, "Seriously?" He says. "Lando I didn't mean to." I say not taking my hand from my face. "You didn't mean to smack me?" He asks annoyed. "No obviously not" I say taking my hands from my mouth.

"I'm just getting tired of you telling me who I can and can't be with. Lando it's not fair" I say distressed. He smiles, "I can" he says. I shake my head at him, "No Lando it's not fair" I say throwing my hands down. He wraps his arms round my waist, "Shhhhh" he says in my ear. "Lando seriously" I say annoyed. He puts his head on my shoulder, "Do you trust me?" He whispers in my ear. I sigh. "Yeah I do but I-" I say but he cuts me off, "You don't need to say anything else to me. That's it. You trust me. So you're not going to date other boys until I say you can" he says. I don't know why it's kind of attractive the way he's talking to me. "Fine." I say. He pulls me closer to him and breathes against my neck, "Calm down" he whispers. He's never acted like this before. What is up with him?