jealous much?

LANDO's POV:

I only pretended to be asleep but I've actually been awake the whole flight. Just thinking about stuff really. Nothing important. Just life I guess. I love being a racing driver with all my heart, I don't ever want to give it up. But sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I didn't end up racing.

Ria slurs awake yawning, "Morning" I say. I already feel happier. I was bored stiff the whole flight. "Morning" she says yawning and moving around so she's leaning on my shoulder. I move into a better position so she can slump down onto my lap. "Tired?" I ask smiling at her. She nods, "Very" she says yawning again. I put my arms round her head, "Comfier?" I ask. She rolls over and cuddles up to my arm, "Actually yeah" she says before dozing off to sleep. Honestly Ria and her naps. She could never cope a day without a nap and it used to drive me insane when we were in college, she'd be asleep in the classroom and id always have to cover for her.

I see her phone is pinging so I pick it up. Oh. The Sam guy. I click onto the chats. I probably shouldn't have clicked that.

Grossssss

Grossssss. I don't want to know about her getting off to the sound of this geezers voice. I want to find what he looks like. I click onto her camera roll and scroll up. Hold up. What's that?

Why did she take a screenshot of my stream? I look fucking hot but why does Ria want this? Oh that must be Sam

Why did she take a screenshot of my stream? I look fucking hot but why does Ria want this? Oh that must be Sam. I click onto the photo of them together.

PFFFTTTTT

PFFFTTTTT. Bro looks exactly like me. What an earth. Doubt he's any good in bed. Why's he touching her like that. Disgusting.

Ria slurs awake again. I didn't realise id been flipping through her phone the past hour. "Lando?" She says rubbing her eyes. She notices I have her phone in my hand she gets up lunging for it, "LANDO" she shouts. I hold the phone up, "Explain to me what this photo is and you get it back" I say smirking down at her. "What photo?" She asks stopping jumping. I show her the one of me and she doesn't reply looking to the floor. "Tell me" I say annoyed. She groans, "Fine. I just thought you looked nice" she says rolling her eyes. "Woah say that again?" I say flabbergasted. "Don't up your ego but you looked handsome" she says laughing. "And how do I smell?" I ask turning my neck to her. I've got her favourite aftershave on. "Awful" she says smiling. I shake my head, "Asshole" I say pushing her gently. She laughs.

Her phone pings and she goes to grab it but I pick it up. "Ooo it's from Sam" i say mimicking her. "That doesn't sound like me. GIVE IT BACK" she shouts jumping up. I walk down the plane chuckling, "My handsome husband has messaged me" i say mimicking her again. "LANDO" she shouts chasing me. I get to the back of the plane and then turns to face Ria, smirking. She reaches to get my phone back and i hold it above her head. "What's the magic word" i say grinning. "You're an ass" she says sucking her teeth. "Wrong" I say leaning against the wall. "GIVE IT BACK" she says jumping up, she trips i grab her before she falls. "Looks like you fell for me" i joke winking. "Oh fuck off. Please give it back to me" she says rolling her eyes and getting up. "You win" i say handing it to her.

She takes it off me and walk back towards our seats. My arms slide round her waist and I whisper in her ear, "You need to learn to behave next time Ria" i say before subtly unhooking my arms and walking to sit down.