something so bittersweet

"WOOHOOO" Lando yells coming into the motorhome. I am completely startled. If I'm honest I was trying to have another orgasm like the other week. Lando hasn't given me anything and I really felt I was getting close. "Fuck sake Lando. Knocking would be great" I say subtly sliding my leggings back up. "What were you doing?" He asks peering at me. "Nothing" I lie turning the TV off. He walks over and turns it back on. Fuck sake. "I said you couldn't watch it without me" he says looking down at me. I know I must look so flustered right now. "And I don't think that's the only thing you were doing. Did you orgasm?" He asks casually going to the fridge. Ok now I'm embarrassed. "Ria, I asked you a question" he says taking an iced coffee from the fridge.

"Uh. Not exactly" I say. He puts it down and sits down next to me, "Would you like to?" He asks cheekily. I roll my eyes, "I don't need your help" I lie. "Mhm. Seems that way" he says chuckling. "How was practice anyway?" I say trying to divert the conversation. "Good. But that's not the point right now. The point is how I want to hear you moan my name" Lando whispers to me. "Lando" I squeal shaking my head and laughing. "Please let me help you" he groans staring into my eyes. I feel a blush creeping up on my cheeks, "I forgot how cute that little blush is" he says grinning. "Lando. Is it possible to have more than one orgasm at once?" I ask straight out. He stops in his tracks and looks to me, "Oh so you're really horny" he says smirking. "Oh fuck off, if you're gonna be immature" I say turning the TV off again. "I'm not being immature" he groans. "Fine. Yes. You can" he says. "How?" I ask. "That's up to your boyfriend to show you" he says grinning. "Fine" I say rolling my eyes. He pulls me onto his lap, "Ride my thigh." He instructs. I look to him confused, "What?" I say. He smiles, "Ride my thigh, you'll feel what's right for you" he says leaning back on the sofa. I try but start giggling, "Noooo it's too awkward" I say. He reaches to the hoodie and starts to pull it up above my head. I let him, so I'm sat on his lap in my bra. He slides his hand underneath my bra and squeezes my boob hard. I let out a little soft moan.

"So you're reactive to them as well. Or is it just me?" He grins. I roll my eyes, "It hurts." I lie. He does it again this time harder, and I can't stop another moan escaping my lips. "Hurts does it?" He probes. I feel him reach behind my back and unclip my bra. Ok he's a bit of an expert at that. I bite my lip and he nods to me, "It's ok. Just drop it" he says. I let it drop and he looks down to my boobs then back up to me. "Wow." He says softly. I blush. "You're so beautiful Ria." He says looking back up to me. I bow my head and he lifts it back up, leaning in to kiss me. As we're kissing his hand reaches to my nipple and he rolls it gently in his finger. I feel comfortable after a while of him doing it, but then he pinches it hard making me arch my back into him. "Lando" I moan. "So fucking beautiful" he groans going back to kissing me. A few seconds later he does the same to my other nipple but pinches it harder this time making me groan hard. "Ride my thigh" he whispers in my ear.

I go back to kissing him and then start to dry hump his thigh gently. "Baby you can go faster than that" he says pinching both of my nipples fast. It makes me arch my back and grind more into his thigh. "Good girl" he whispers slapping my ass. I deepen my grind on his thigh starting to release little moans. Lando pulls away from the kiss and goes down to my tit, taking it in his mouth gently and swirling his tongue over my nipple. I start to moan harder as he does this but I'm grinding less. He slaps my ass, "Did I tell you to stop?" He whispers. Oh god that as attractive. I let out a little whimper and carry on riding his thigh. I don't know which part to focus on my boobs are tingling and so is my pussy. When I feel like it can't get any better, Lando bites down on my boob. "LANDO" I moan loudly. "Fucking hell the sound of you moaning my name is angelic" he smirks going back to kissing me. His hands are expectedly playing with my boobs which he helps to rock me on his thigh harder. I feel like I'm close, "Lando I think I'm gonna cum" I groan. He smirks, "Ask me." He says. "What?" I say confused. "Ask me permission." He repeats. "Um Lando can I cum?" I say hesitantly. "Beg more." He says slapping my ass. I moan louder, "Lando please can I cum" I beg. He grins and pulls at my nipples rocking me harder, "Cum for me baby girl" he whispers in my ear. I feel my whole body spasm up as I start to orgasm hard on his thigh. Instead of stopping his movements, he slips a hand under my waist band and plunges a finger up inside me curling to my g-spot while I'm orgasming.