winner takes it all

"Morning" Lando says pulling me into him. "Oh stop. My head is banging" i groan. He chuckles. "I'm not surprised" he whispers to me. "What time do you need to be to the paddock?" I ask groaning. "An hour. Any chance of a Ria revival before then?" He asks me. "I don't think so. Race is at 3 right? Can I meet you at 1?" I ask snuggling into him. "Mhm" he says breathing against my neck. "I better get a move on" he says going rolling out of bed. "NO" I shout rolling over and pulling him back down. "Excuse me Mrs. I need to get to the paddock" he says laughing. I wrap my arms around his neck, "Ten more minutes" I say kissing his cheek. He rolls his eyes and cuddles down into me, "Fine" he says chuckling. I feel his hands wrap round my waist. "Shit. What happened with T and Carlos?" I ask looking to Lando. Lando shrugs, "I'm not actually sure. We picked you both up from the club and he took her back to their apartment. I haven't heard anything so I assume they're ok" he says.

"Hm" I hear a call notification on my phone and Lando reaches over and grabs it. "Who is calling you right now". I look to him and shrug, he sees the notification and then I see his jaw clench. He shows me the phone. Why is Nate calling me? "Why's he calling you?" Lando asks. "I don't know" I say quickly. "Mhm. You don't know?" He asks. "No." I say bluntly. Lando slides it to answer and I try to reach for my phone. He looks down to me raising his eyebrows. "Can I help you Nate?" He asks. "Lando? I was just checking in with Ria." I hear Nate say. Lando looks down to me. "She's fine. Thanks." He says bluntly. "She is? She seemed pretty upset last night. I was going to come and bring some flowers" Nate says smugly. Lando's jaw clenches and he pulls me closer to him. "Fuck off Nate. How many times have I told you. She is mine. Not yours. Seriously back off" Lando shouts down the phone. I hear a chuckle, "Lando. She was heartbroken and crying in my arms last night. I don't think she really is yours." Nate says.

Lando looks to me, "Is that true?" He mouths to me. I nod embarrassed. "I'm sorry for making you feel like that" he whispers kissing my cheek. "I didn't mean to hurt her. We really sorted it out" Lando says sighing. "Mhm. Well we will see how long it lasts" Nate says before ending the call. Lando looks furious. "Thank you for keeping your cool" I say kissing his cheek. He seems slightly less tense. "I tried this time. To not be. Rude. You know" he says softly. "I'm proud of you. Baby" I say snuggling into him. "Did I really upset you last night?" He asks. I sigh and nod slowly, "Yeah." I say. "I'm really really sorry." He says holding me. "I know Lands. I forgave you last night." I say kissing his cheek. "Alright, time to get going" he says rolling out of bed. "Boooo" I say chuckling. Lando laughs and goes to get ready.

I sit scrolling through tik tok for half an hour until Lando comes out. I whistle at him, "Hello sexy Mr Norris" I say winking at him. "Hello Mrs Norris" he says walking to me and planting a kiss on my lips. "Mrs Norris" I say biting my lip and smiling. "Mm Mrs Ria Norris" he says kissing me again. "I love you with all my heart" I say. He smiles and walks off, "Bye wife" he says winking. I giggle, "Goodbye handsome husband. Good luck" I say grinning. He smiles and walks out. One day that will be real. Me and Lando. Married. Our little kids running around. Me taking the kids to his races. Our perfect life. Just me and him.

____________________________________________________________________

I race into the motorhome. "LANDO!" I squeal hugging him. "You alright baby?" He asks kissing my cheek. "Better than ever. 1 hour before the race starts, you need to get a move on" I say giggling. "I really do and look at you, an hour late" he says raising his eyebrows at me. "Oops. I had to look perfect" I say doing a twirl. "You look insane." He says going to his knees and gripping my thighs. I giggle, "Stop flattering me. You can't use up too much energy" I say pulling him back up to me. "Shame. I want my head in between your thighs asap" he groans. "If you win the race, we can do more than just that." I whisper to him. Lando smiles and pulls me close as possible to him. "Are you asking me to take your virginity tonight?" He says smirking. "Only if you win the race" I say pushing him out the motorhome.