last minute panick

We've been in Miami the past 3 days, it's Qualifying tomorrow, so Lando's been a mega hot head. I've just been sat in his hotel room, while he's been pacing up and down. "I'm gonna fucking place last" he says throwing his hands down. "You're not going to place last, you will be fine" I say peering at him while I flip through my magazine. "You're not even listening to me" he says stopping in his tracks. I keep flipping through pages, "I'm totally listening" I say. Lando snatches the magazine from me, "Really?" He says throwing it on the floor.

"Hey! That's part of my collection" I say frowning at him. Lando slides down next to me scanning my eyes, "Ria. I'm serious. I'm really worried this time" he says looking to me. "Lands. You'll be fine. Come here" I say holding my arms out. He wraps his arms round my waist and leans his head on my shoulder. "You'll be in the garage the whole time?" He asks. I nod and lean my head on his, "Don't stress" I say. He pulls away after a bit and sits next to me, turning Netflix on. "Friday night dinner?" He asks. I nod and clap my hands together, "Always!" I say grinning. He turns it on and I lean my head on his shoulder. It's our favourite show. We must of watched it a million times since we were younger.

____________________________________________________________________

LANDO's POV:

I can feel her wriggling beside me, "You alright?" I ask. She sighs. "Uncomfy" she says. I lift my arm over her shoulder and pull her into me gently, so she's laying on my chest. "Better?" I ask. She nods. Not saying a word. What is up with her recently. She's been so squeamish around me. "What was the silence for?" I ask chuckling. She shakes her head, "Nothing" she says.

I move my hand down to her leg and lift it over mine so my hands resting on her thigh. I yawn and Ria freezes up. "Hello?" I say laughing. She blushes. "And there's the blush again, what's going on?" I ask squeezing her thigh. "I'm just hot" she says bluntly. "Of course" I say shaking my head. She smiles weakly.

____________________________________________________________________

His hands on my thigh. His hand is on my thigh. LANDO HAS HIS HAND ON MY THIGH. My heart is racing like crazy right now but I'm trying to keep cool about it. I'm not cool. I'm in a stress. What does him having his hand on my thigh mean. Does he like me? Why do I keep blushing. I'm acting crazy right now.

"Your hand" I finally say nervously. Lando looks to me raising an eyebrow and then sighs, "ohhhhh. Sorry my bad" he says moving it off. "I-" I go to speak. He scans my eyes confused so I just shrug it off. It's not that I didn't want his hand there. Even though I don't. Do I? I don't know. This has gotten so confusing. I reach for his hand under the duvet and pull it back on my thigh. He looks down to me, but I ignore his eyes and lean back into his chest. He squeezes gently, making me smile.

____________________________________________________________________

LANDO's POV:

I can see her little smiles every time I squeeze her thigh. She's so nervous around me all of a sudden. It's cute. There's nothing between us. I just think she's horny and needs some male attention. "How is Sam?" I ask her while deliberately squeezing her thigh harder. She elicits a little gasp, "He's good" she says quickly. I smile and slide my hand up to her inner thigh, "When you seeing him again" I say gently massaging her inner thigh. She closes her eyes gently, "In um he's coming to the race". I stop and stare down to her, "He's what?" I say taking my hands away. She looks up to me, "He's coming to the race did I not tell you?" She says confused. I shake my head, "How is he getting in?" I ask her. She bites her lip. "What? Ria. I'm not getting him a paddock pass. There's absolutely no time." I say shaking my head in dismay. "Oh please Lando" she says looking up to me frowning. "No." I repeat sliding her off me. "I can't believe you'd ask that." I say shaking my head. She sits up and faces me, "Lands cmon." She says. I shake my head. "I said no." I repeat. She gets up frustrated, "I hate you" she says before walking off. Brilliant.