is it true

LANDO's POV:

Maybe I overstepped at breakfast. But she can't sit and get into a relationship with someone based on lies. I don't know where she's been but she's been gone for an hour. Fuck sake. I dial her but she declines it. I scroll onto my contacts and call Thalia. "Hey T, have you seen or heard from Ria. I've been a dick this morning and she's really upset" I say rubbing my forehead. Thalia sighs. "Lando, she's with me. She's really upset. You've fucked it this time." She says slowly. "T. Please bring her home." I say softly. "You know we're in the apartment block. Two doors down" Thalia chuckles. I'm so stupid.

I race down the hallway and knock on the door, Thalia opens it, gesturing to Ria sat on the sofa watching TV with Carlos. "Thank you" I mouth to Thalia, before walking past slowly to Ria. I stand in front of the TV so Ria can't see, forcing her to face me. "Can I help?" She asks. I know what she's doing. She wants me to apologise. "I am.." I start slowly. She looks to me smirking. "I'm sorry for being rude to Sam" I say quickly. She raises an eyebrow at me, "And?" She probes. I frown at her. "And?" She repeats. I can hear Thalia and Carlos snickering watching this. "And for not letting you go after him" I say confused now. She shakes her head. What else have I done? Oh. "And for putting you on a dating ban?" I say almost as if it's a question.

She smiles, "Apology accepted." She says moving me slightly so she can go back to watching the TV. Cheeky shit. I reach down and pick her up making her squeal, "Thank you T, thank you Carlos. I will be taking her home now" I say. She's wriggling in my arms laughing. "Anytime Norris" Carlos says laughing. Ria groans and I carry her back down the hallway to our room. I close the door behind us and put her down by the wall, trapping her closer in my arms. "Hello" she says. "Hi darling" I say smirking at her. She blushes. For me? That's new. "Is that a blush Ria" I say reaching up to her cheeks. She rolls her eyes, "Your annoying" she says slapping my hand away. "Are you blushing for me?" I ask her. I need to know. I need confirmation. "Mhm" she says softly. I think we are both feeling something changing between us.

"What are we Lando?" She asks scanning my eyes. I don't know what to say. If I say I've loved her my whole life. I might loose her. But if I say I don't. I might loose her as well. There's no winning with this answer. I don't reply to her just looking into her eyes. "Lando. Is it possible you have feelings?" She asks me. I can't loose her. I don't even know the right thing to say. "I um no" I lie. She nods slowly, "Ok" she says before walking past me. "Wait" I say pulling her arm back to me. She looks to me, "What Lando. I don't know what you want. You're jealous when I'm with Sam. But you don't like me at all" she says defeated. "Ria that's not true" I say holding her. "What's not true?" She asks. "God. Yes. I have feelings for you. Ok?" I say anxiously. She smirks slightly. "Hm" she says her smile widening. I pull her into me and wrap my arms round her waist, "Can I kiss you?" I ask softly. She looks unsure but then nods. I put my hands on her cheeks and then kiss her softly at first. She holds onto my shoulders as I start to intertwine her tongue with mine. I feel her collapse in my touch and her body feels weak against mine. I suck on her bottom lip making her elicit a little soft moan.

I gently move her up against the wall and kiss her harder, biting on her lip, making her groan into the kiss. My hands are wandering over her body and softly squeezing her ass. I feel her collapse even more under my touch. She pushes into me more and I squeeze her ass tighter reminding her of who's boss. She holds my shoulders tighter now and I can feel her heart racing. "Are you really nervous around me?" I ask her pulling away from the kiss. She nods blushing. "How have I never noticed before" I say softly. She bows her head embarrassed. "Don't shy away from me Ria" I say using my finger to guide her chin back up to facing me. "Talk to me. Let's figure this out" I say guiding her back to the bedroom. I sit down and pull her on top of me so she's straddling my lap. "Lando" she gasps when I pull her into that position. "It's okay just relax" I say holding her close.

"Ria, are you not comfortable with my touch?" I ask her looking to her lips. She sighs, "Lando it's not that. I've just never.." she says embrassed. "You're a virgin?" I ask shocked, my eyes widening. "Oh god it's embarassing isn't it." She says leaning her head on my shoulder. "No not at all. I just. I thought. I don't know" I say shaking my head. She scans my eyes. "Do you think it's weird?" She asks me. "Ria I think it's the best thing ever. Because I get to be your first everything" I say kissing her cheek. She blushes and leans her head back on my shoulder. "So what are we Lando?" She asks drawing circles on my back. "What do you want Ria?" I ask her in a whisper. She moves around slightly, "I want to be your girlfriend." She says softly. "Am I still on a dating ban" she teases. I smile and kiss her cheek, "For me? No. But Ria. I have physical relationships, so I don't want you to feel uncomfortable in my touch. You always need to tell me if you feel uncomfortable. Yes?" I whisper in her ear. "Mhm" she says cuddling into me. "And I'm a rough sex guy. But don't worry I'll ease you in to everything" I say squeezing her ass gently.

"Have you ever touched yourself?" I ask her. She pulls away, "I have but I can't ever seem to-" she starts but I cut her off, "Orgasm? Sometimes a woman needs a man to show her that experience first" I whisper to her. She blushes uncontrollably. She goes to speak but I cut her off with another passionate kiss. I roll her beside me on the bed facing her and kissing her deep. Every so often I hear a little soft moan. I want to pluck all the moans out of her and make her mine. My hands travel down to her shorts gently sliding my hand underneath them. I feel her squirm slightly, "Is this ok?" I ask her lifting her thong up, giving her a slight wedgie. She bites her lips and I pull it harder so it's wedged between her pussy lips. "Mmm" she groans trying to suppress another moan. I pull it down her legs slowly letting it ping by her clit slowly. She holds my shoulders while I take it down and my finger travels back up.

"Spread for me." I tell her watching her little innocent face. She slowly starts to spread and i wedge my hand in the middle making her shut her thighs tight. "Don't deny me access. Spread further now" I say, she spreads further until my fingers are on her slit. "Lando" she says nervously. I scan her eyes, "You want me to stop?" I ask. She shakes her head, "No I'm just scared" she says slowly. I nod and start to run my fingers up and down her slit. After a few strokes I feel her breathing getting heavier and little short tokens of moans escaping her lips. I slowly move my fingers up to her clit and watch as her mouth opens slightly. I smile at how innocent she looks right now and gently draw figures of 8 on her clit. She moans a little more now, "Lando" she says desperately. "Oh baby. Do you want me inside?" I ask putting more pressure on her clit. She groans and nods. "You're so wet for me and you already need me inside. Such a good girl" I whisper before letting one of my fingers loose at her entrance. She looks to me in slight fear but I just smile at her and plunge my finger up in whole, watching her mouth open wide and she looks to me in angst.

"Talk to me" I demand from her. She tries to talk but I push my finger in and out to stop her. I'm teasing her really. I can already start to feel her walls clamping against my finger. "No no baby. Not yet. You need more" I remind her pushing a second finger up. She moans loudly now. "Lando it's hurting" she says softly. I curl to her G-spot and her cries turn to moans very quickly. "It's because you're tight baby, that's all" I say pushing another finger up. "Oh lando" she moans loudly. I cut her moans off by kissing her. And force my three fingers to her g-spot. That's when I feel her orgasming coming. I pull away and increase my pace watching as her orgasm flows over her. She looks so beautiful right now, all in a mess because of me. I don't want to overstimulate her pussy today so I pull out and watch as she comes down from her orgasm. "Oh fuck that was so good" she groans kissing me softly. I smile against her lips, "Your a pleasure to teach" I tell her kissing her cheeks.