I Got You

---------- 3 months later ----------

After Christmas and New year, we finally moved into our apartment. My due date is two months away, and ive gotten really huge.We don't have much, but today, we are going furniture shopping.

"Hurry up baby. I'm ready to go. Come on, put a pep in your step." I whined to Isaiah, as I was grabbing snacks from the kitchen. I was already dressed and ready to go.

I had on my white blouse and black cardigan, my jeans and my black leather boots. "Ok, I'm almost ready." Isaiah shouted back. I always get ready before him. Its almost like he's the girl and I'm the dude. Like we switched places or something.

He came out a few minutes later wearing his white polo shirt, jeans, and his timberland boots. I was eating a pickle with peanut butter.

He saw me eating that and looked disgusted, "Eww. Why pickles and peanut butter?" He asked me. I giggled, "Because its good. Don't knock it till you try it. Come on, let's go." I told him.

We got into the car, and Isaiah drove us to the furniture store. His cousin and B were coming to help us because I can't really lift anything heavy.

We pulled up, and B came a few minutes after we did. Isaiah called his cousin to see when he would be here. "He'll be here in a few minutes." Isaiah said when he hung up.

We walked into the store. There was a bunch of really good things, like couches, bed sets, dressers, and stuff like that. Isaiah's cousin pulled up as we were looking at couches.

"Wassup, Maurice." Isaiah said giving him dap when he saw us. Isaiah introduced him to us. "So, are you buying a whole lot?" Maurice asked. "Oh, nah. We just need a couch tv stand and dressers. Thats it, nothing major." Isaiah told him.

We looked around some more. After about 45 minutes to an hour, we picked out a brown loveseat and a matching regular couch.We also got a TV stand for the TV, dressers, and a table for the living room and dining room.

The guys loaded up Maurice's truck with the stuff, and we drove over to our apartment. When we got there, we started getting the furniture out.

They brought the dresser in first. The least I could do was tell them where to put everything. After they put the dresser in, they brought the rest of the stuff in.

I brought them some water, and we sat down to relax. The snow just started to melt a little so it was kinda warm out. "Well this is nice." Maurice said breaking the silence.

"Yep...Watchu been up to?" Isaiah asked him. "Nothing much. I got a place of my own, I'm working, and I'm trying to put myself through school." He answered.

We talked some more and then they left. We started watching Ridiculousness. "Well, it looks nice. I like it. Don't you, baby?" I said getting up to get some pickles and peanut butter.

He nodded, "Yeah. Hey baby, can you get me some water?" I came back in with the pickles peanut butter and warter for the both of us.

I started texting Aliayah. Me: I'm bored. Can you come over?
Aliayah: yeah. I'm on my way.
Me: aight.

"Aliayah is finna come over." I told Isaiah as he put his arm around me. "Ok." He replied. Aliayah got there about ten minutes later. "Hey girl." I said to her as I gave her a hug.

"Oh, wow. I like the new couches." She said walking in. Isaiah got up, "I'm gonna get dinner started. Ok." He said walking into the kitchen.

Aliayah sat down, and I did next to her. I tubes my belly, and he started kicking. "He's kicking." I told Aliayah, and she got all excited, and rubbed my belly to feel.