Chapter 1

When I woke up,I was in the hospital. I called for my mom to see if what I rember was really true. My MOTHER is back. Out of nowhere she just popped back into my life after all these years, after all I've been through

                "Mom?" I said hopeing she wasn't there to answer. She replied, "I'm right here baby," repeatedly. "BABY!?!" I thought to myself, after all the times I wanted to be her baby & I wanted her to confort me, and be there for me, she had to neglect and leave me. NOW she wants to call me baby.

                "What are you doing here?" I said as I was sitting up in the bed. "Well 'hello' to you too. But I came because I was hopeing you would give me another chance. Another chance to do things the right way. Your aunt told me everything that happened after I left and I am so sorry. I shouldn't have left. I should've paid more attention to you and your brother and sister. I'm so sorry and all I'm asking for is for you to forgive me and to give me another chance. I want to do things the right way. I want to start over. Please, Brianna,".

         I didn't know what to do. I want to forgive her but she left me alone. I didn't have anyone to talk to. Yea, I had my aunts, but it's different because they aren't your mother. I was lost on this subject. I decided to give her a chance but a very small one. So I said.

          "Ok, I'll give you a chance. But, if you  screw up. Even a tiny little bit, I'll will never forgive you for the rest of my life. We have to take this really, really slow from now on if you want this to work. I will have to open up very slow to you so please don't bombard me with questions or anything like that." Then she said, " Oh, thank you so much. I understand. I promise I will do my best to do everything  different this time. I love you so much. Now please get some rest." She went out the room & I fell asleep only to hear the worst news possible when I woke up.

~ Authors note:
So how is it so far. Please leave comments and vote for my story. I want to hear how to make it better or whatever so let me know. Thanks ☺