My Story

My name is Brianna. I am fifteen years old in the 10th grade. I hate school. I smoke, drink, party, and anything else you could possibly think of. I know, I know, your probably thinking, "Why is this girl so bad?" I wasn't always like this.

It began with my mom leaving my big brother Brandon, my little sister Brittany, my dad Micheal, and me when I was eight. Since my dad couldn't handle us by himself, we moved closer to my aunt Janay. She helped him raise us.

We were always at her house. Because we were at her house so much, my uncle, Darnel, started to molest me. He told me that if I told anyone he woukd kill everyone in the family, including me. I didn't want anything to happen to anyone so I never told.

I was only 9 years old, what was I going to do!? Luckliy my aunt came home too early and caught him. She went to call the police, but he punched her and knocked the phone out of her hand. "Get the phone Bri!", she yelled as loud as she could. She could barely talk because he was holding her so tight. "this is 911, What's your emergency?", a woman asked over the phone. "Yes. Please come to 1639 Hymanwalker dr.!(made up address) Send an amulance!And please hurry, I've just killed an intruder."

With that I hung up. I grabbed a knife and stabbed my uncle. He fell letting my aunt go. I stabbed him a few more times, crying, untill my anut pryed me off of him. "It's ok. He's gone.",she said calmly as she took the knife from me. "But it's not ok. I HATE HIM!! I HATE HIM!!", I screamed as she pulled me closer to her, letting me cry on her.

About three minutes later the ambulance and police came. They told us to come out and they immediately put blankets over us. The police went in and a few minutes later they rolled 'him' out. They later asked my aunt what happeened.

"I came home early from work hearing Brianna screaming. I went into the room where she was and I saw my husband on top of her. When I gasped he jumped off of her, pulled his pants up,  and ran after me. I had the phone in my hand but he punched me and I dropped the phone. I told Bri to grab the phone. She did what I told her and dialed 911 after that she stabbed him only trying to help me. Then the ambulance and police came."

After about an hour of the police interveiwing us, my family came. My aunt Ja'Net offered her house for us to stay in, so we moved in with her. I didn't want to go to school, so I  started to do drugs and drink. By the time I was in the seventh grade I had gotten expelled from every school in the city.

My aunt had to homeschool me. I was failing then. I don't even know how you could fail home school, but somehow I managed to do that. I did keep up with what my friends were doing. So, I started to go to every party there was. One night my friends   Aliayah, Kalaya, and Andy, and I were at a party. Everyone was there. I was drunk and high.

I had gone up stairs to use the bathroom and ened up in Isaiah's room. (He was throwing the party at his house). He was in there and one thing led to another. I woke up the next morning to find us naked on the floor! I immediately started to get dressed. He woke up, saw me, and said," Last night was... WOW!"  I thought to myself,"Last night? What happened last night? All I remmber was comming up stairs to use the bathroom and coming" I stopped in the middle of my thoghts.

I turned to him as I walked out the door and said, "Last night. Last night was... please don't take this the wrong way.. but last night was a mistake. I didn't mean to sleep with you last night,". He watched me as I walked out the door and got into my car. As I drove into the drive way to my house, I started to feel a little light headed. When I walked in the door, my mom, aunt Janay, and aunt Ja'Net was in the living room talking when I fainted.