Chapter 14 - (S2) Sports Festival P.3

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Though: "During my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...
Reading/ Writing: "Sometime I think... and then i forgot."

A/n: has Prepare yourself, this is going to be a very long one. Probably the longest chapter I've written so far.
Over 6000 words.
Now off we go!

Y/n POV

Well after the recreational games had ended, it was time for the real deal.
The Final Battles.

Mic: "Hey guys, are you ready?!" The crowd responded Mic with loud cheers and screams with excitement. "A lot's happened, but it's now come to this! A serious battle! You can only depend on yourself! Even if you're not a hero, you'll face lots of situations like that! You get it right? Heart, skill, body, wisdom and knowledge! Use all of that to rush up!"

While President Mic said all that, I was with Izuku where the entrace to the stadium was just ahead.
Izuku maintenance his fist next to his heart while he shaked a bit.

Y/n: "Nervous much?" I asked, since I was his support friend.
Izuku: "Yeah..." His tone was a quiet and slow one.
Small Might: "Hey!" Small Might called out from behind catching our attentions. "Sorry I'm late but... You figured out One For All, right?"
Izuku: "All Might... No, I'm still worried... I can see it in my head by imagining the microwave and how I hit the villan, but it feels unsteady if I don't focus, like it'll fall apart... Besides, as you saw, with my current body, even if I succeeded, I just end up with a little more power..."
Small Might: "Yes, if we talk in terms of the zero or 100% from before, what your body can release right now is about a five." He places the fingers on his chin.
Izuku: "Five percent of my power?!" He jumped a bit and then looks down. "Hearing that, I really feel like I've been blessed with friends and luck."

Me and Small Might get a bit annoyed by that, it seemed like Izuku loss his confidence whenever he felt like any progress was being made.

Small Might: "You should say, "I'll do my best, dammit" you prince of nonsense! Is the image of the hero you're trying to he that flimsy? Listen, it's the times when you're scared or worried that you should deal with smiling!" Small Might transformed into his muscular form finishing his sentence. "You've made it this far. It's fine if it's a bluff. Stand proud! Don't forget that I've got high hopes for you!" Izuku nods at All Might.
Y/n: "Do your best!" I thumbs up at him, he nods at me and turns around, ready for his match. "Well, I better get back with everyone, see you later All Might!" I said waving at walking away.

-Later-

I got back at to my seat where the rest of the class was, the fires from the stadium lighted up with Mic's voice yelling along, teh crowd yelled in excitement.
Now the real shit is about to start!

Mic: "Audience! The finals that you've all been waiting for are finnaly starting! Match number one--"

The screen that showed Mic changed to show the first match was Shinso and Izuku.

Mic: "Even though he's done well, what's with that face? From the hero course, Izuku Midoriya! Versus-- Sorry, hey hasn't done anything to stand out yet! From general studies, it's Hitoshi Shinso!" Both opponents walk out from their tunnels. "The rules are simple! Force your opponent out of bounds, or immobilize them! You can also win by making your opponent say, "I give up!" Bring up their injuries! Because we've got our very own Recovery Girl waiting on standby!" I can see that Recovery Girl will have one of those days. "Put your morals and ethetics aside for a moment! But of course, anything life-threatening is crap! It's not allowed! Heroes should only use their fists to catch villans!"
Cementoss: "I'll stop things if they go too far." Cementoss created a throne using his quirk and sits on top of it.