🌙🌙

Felix's mind says no. It says no a thousand times over. It is a mantra in his head. But damn was every other part of him screaming yes, very enthusiastically might he add.

   He swears it is the bad boy look. He's always had a weakness for it when he was 19 and it hasn't changed now that he is 23 nearly 24.

    The black messy hair that just sits perfectly, the sunglasses, the blue satin shirt, the black cargo pants, the black combat boots, and to top in off the pretty silver chain necklaces around the man's neck; it all drew him in like a bad rom-com.

  What was worse is that he had that stupid smirk as he looked in the mirror.

   "Lix, what do you think of this?" His twin asked.

   Felix snapped from thoughts of the man nearby and looked at the other.

   "It looks great, Chae,"

   "Ah, lix, more detailed opinion please," she said.

Felix sighed, "If you are going to go with the blue satin ballerinas, then get the black mini or blue mini, not the pink or white. Also, silver jewelry not gold.

   Now, if you go with the blue mini skirt, get the black clutch and belt because you have a blue shirt, skirt, cardagin, and shoes, the clutch and belt goes with your hair and help balance,"

    "You really know your way with clothes,"

   The blond turned around, his brain screaming no at him when he saw the man he was thinking of earlier there.

   "I'm a fashion designer, I need to know my way with clothes,"

   "Do you work here?" He asked.

  "No, I don't, just visiting," Felix said.

    "Not Versace. Louis Vuitton, maybe. Givenchy or Celine, perhaps. Gucci, probably not. My bet is on Louis Vuitton, though," the man said.

   And Felix was turned off, just like a light switch.

   "None, I own a few boutiques, Australia, South Korea, New York, Chicago, and soon here in Milan," Felix said.

     The man smirked.

    "Why should I believe that?"

  And the bulb burned out— no it exploded glass shards everywhere.

   "Chae, let's go pay," Felix said, turning back to the woman.

   "Can't handle being questioned about your so called business?"

   Felix took a deep breath a smiled, turning around he looked at the man, "First of all, my business is very much so real, it is called Starlight boutique. Second of all, I will not be questioned about my business by a trust fund kid,"

   "Trust fund kid?" The man questioned.

  "Your probably 23 or 24, you act like you don't have a care in the world, meaning you probably have daddy's money to fall back on. Your phone call early was your father talking about your spending habits.

  Now while you speak to every employee in here so nice. When you found out I own a business you started talking down to me, keying in that you were probably raised to look down on people who work, but you don't do it to staff here because you know them well enough; which also means you've probably never worked a day your life,"

    The ravenet pressed his lips together.

   "Exactly," Felix said.

    "Lix, let's go," Chaewon said, pulling her brother off.

   Hyunjin watched the two walk to the front.

   Pulling out his phone he looked up the boutique.

Up and coming fashion designer Felix Lee to open his fifth store in Milan

Moonlight boutique fifth store opening

The rise of fashion designer Felix Lee

  Hyunjin clicked his tongue and turned his phone off.

    He really did not wat to see Felix Lee again.