13

if you haven't already don't forget to read chapter 12, because things there are talked about here.

-

   Felix blinked a couple times. The light was bright as he woke up. The arm around his waist tightening more when he shifted.

   Looking around a little, his eyes widened, "Hyunjin, wake up," Felix muttered sitting up.

    Hyunjin groaned and sat up, "Did we fall asleep?"

   Felix nodded and rubbed his eyes.

   Reaching over Hyunjin pulled a leaf out of Felix's hair, "We should get back to the house before anyone wakes up," Hyunjin said softly.

   "Yeah," Felix agreed.

   -

     "So they are both not in the house?" Yeji questioned.

  "No, and I don't think Felix came up last night. I would have felt him get in bed, he likes cuddling," Seungmin said.

    The door opened capturing the attention of the three standing in the living room.

   The two entering the house exchanged hushed whispers, that abruptly stopped seeing the other three.

   "Oh, hey. We were just seeing if you want to come to Lisa's for breakfast," Felix said.

   "Really? In the same clothes from last night?" Yeji asked.

    "Fell asleep in them?" That came out as more of a question than Hyunjin wanted it to.

   "Oh? Felix where were you last night?" Seungmin questioned.

   "Okay, so, we went for a ride on the horses down to the lake and we kind of fell asleep," Felix told them.

   "Together?" Chan questioned.

    "I mean kind of, there isn't any other way we could have slept," Felix said.

    Chan nodded, lips pressed together, "I am going to go get ready,"

   "I should go shower," Felix said, going upstairs.

   "Me too," Hyunjin muttered going up after Felix.

   Yeji hummed, "I'll be back," she said.

    Seungmin clicked his tongue and sat down, "I guess I'll stay down here,"

   ~

   Yeji went upstairs and into Hyunjin's room.

    "It was nothing, Ji,"

  "I didn't even ask anything, yet,"

Hyunjin nodded.

   "You guys were gone all night," Yeji said.

   "I know that," Hyunjin said.

    "What did you guys talk about or did you just sit there?"

   "We talked... I told him about the argument with Charlotte and the arrest,"

    Yeji pressed her lips together, "I'm sorry about that, Hyun... I shouldn't have drunk that much,"

  "Ji, I can't change how you feel about Charlotte and them, you were just saying what you felt," Hyunjin said.

  "I still shouldn't have said that. It put you in a position where you had to explain to someone you barely know what I was talking about," Yeji said.

    Hyunjin took a breath, "I didn't have to tell him. He didn't even ask about it,"

    "He doesn't seem like one to pry about things,"

    The brunet shook his head.

   Yeji could see it. The way Hyunjin's mind seemed to be racing. Reaching out she held his hand, but he pulled away.

  "You know, I think I am going to shower and just stay here. I am feeling a little tired,"

   "Hyun..."

  "I'm fine, Yeji. The ground just isn't very comfortable place to sleep," Hyunjin tried to assure her.

   Yeji nodded.

  "I'll make sure to bring you back something,"

  Hyunjin nodded and went into the bathroom.

   Yeji sighed and looked at the picture on Hyunjin's desk.

   "What do I do, mom?" She whispered.