7

When Hyunjin woke up it was quiet.

No one else in the house seemed to be awake. At least that is what he thought until he walked downstairs. Everyone was up, including Yeji who hated mornings.

   "I understand that Mr. Vaine, however, as mentioned before all business calls are meant to go to my sister,"

   "There is coffee made of you want any," Lucy said.

   Hyunjin nodded, "Is he okay?"

  "Business call," Chan muttered.

   "Excuse me, that is highly inappropriate..." Felix pressed his lips together, "You are asking me out and you are a client,"

  Hyunjin raised a brow.

    Felix took a deep breath, "Any further inquiries about any products for the next six months will go to my assistant or my sister, not to me. Anything that is not you inquiring about the products you buy will be shut down and we will cut you from our client list.

  Any false information you spread about being cut off from our client list will be faced with legal action by our very thorough legal team. Any misinformation or slander you say about me will be faced with legal action by my personal lawyers, are we clear?"

   The answer must've pleased Felix cause he smiled.

  "Thank you for understanding. I hope you have a good rest of your day,"

   Felix hung up and set his phone down on the coffee table.

    "Everything okay?" Lucy asked.

  "Yup, just reliving my days in customer service," Felix muttered plopping on the couch.

   "Isn't that your personal cell? How does a customer have your personal cell?" Chan asked.

   "He's been a customer since the start of the boutique. When I got the work cell I told him to strictly contact me through there, however, he doesn't listen,"

    "When did you start the your boutique?" Yeji asked.

  "When I was nineteen," Felix told her.

   "Yes, the days of working two jobs and going to university while trying to start a business, those phone calls were nice," Lucy said.

    "You guys called a lot when your business was first starting?" Yeji questioned.

   "Not as often as I'd like. The call Ms. Lucy is talking are the calls from the hospital she'd get. Every ther week I was in there, because I didn't eat enough and passed out, or I didn't sleep enough and I passed out, or because my sugars dropped," Felix said getting off the couch.

  "Basically you weren't taking care of yourself?" Hyunjin questioned.

   "Kind of, yeah,"

   "Felix, you're going on the trail today right?" Chan asked the blond.

   "Yeah," The younger answered.

   "Can I come?"

   "No, you cannot go. You need to find Bob," Lucy stated.

     Chan huffed and slouched down in his chair, causing Felix and Yeji to laugh.

   "So, what is the trail?" Yeji asked curiously.

   "It is just a path that leads into the forest. It is really pretty and it gets even better during the winter," Chan told her.

   Yeji nodded and took a sip of her juice, then stood up, "Hey, Felix, do you think Hyunjin and I can join?"

  "Yeah, sure, just make to wear sneakers or boots, the terrain is a bit rough,"

   The redhead smiled, "Okay,"

    "If you want you can come with me to Lisa's for breakfast," Felix offered.

  "Sounds great, we'll be down in twenty,"

   Yeji pulled Hyunjin upstairs.

  "I am not going," Hyunjin said.

   "Yes, you are, so go and get dressed," Yeji stated pushing Hyunjin towards his room.

   "Maybe, you can bring the camera Ms. Lucy gave you,"

   Hyunjin sighed and went to his room.

  He could just act like he was sick, then he wouldn't have to go anywhere.

   With a groan he got ready to go.

   Grabbing a bag he put the camera in it and some extra film. He went back downstairs, Felix was waiting by the door typing away at his phone, only looking up when he heard Hyunjin.

  "Are you ready to go?"

  "Yeah... where is Yeji?"

   "She drank milk and is now not feeling well, but she made me promise to bring you with me," Felix said.

  It was planned Hyunjin was sure of it. He was sure his sister hated him, but what could he do? Face the wrath of his sister by not going? He'd rather eat mushrooms.

   "Let's go then..."

   Felix nodded.

  They both silently hoped that it wasn't too awkward.