16

He hummed at the feeling of fingers running up his spine.

  "What are thinking of, Lix?"

  "The fact that felt really amazing," Felix said.

   The younger laughed softly and kissed Felix's shoulder.

  "I'm going to have to leave at some point today,"

  Felix whine and looked at Seungmin.

  "Do you really have to?"

    Seungmin nodded, "The season isn't over yet and I only got a few days to come out here and be with you," he explained.

   "I don't know what I am going to do without you here," Felix muttered.

  "You know Chan is here too,"

   "I don't want to give him false hope. The crush I had on him was when I was fourteen is gone,"

    Seungmin hummed and left soft kisses on Felix's shoulder.

    Felix moved closer to Seungmin. The younger's arm wrapping securely around his waist.

    It was all platonic. There would be no hard feelings when it ended. Neither of them got jealous if the other slept with someone else. It was just fun.

    Felix closed his eyes and just listened to the sound of Seungmin's heart beating. It was slow.

    The soft breaths and touches from the taller male helped soothe Felix to sleep.

   He loved falling asleep in other people's arms. Warmth all around him and the feeling of being safe settling in him.

   He couldn't help but let a certain question linger in his mind as he fell asleep.

   A question that would probably never be answered, but one that made him curious.

-

    When morning came Felix was alone in bed. A note on a heart shaped sticky paper on the nightstand.

   Reaching over, he picked it up.

  Coach messaged. He wanted everyone at practice a six on the dot. I would've woken you, but you looked peaceful. Left a gift for you in the drawer. I love you

  Xx Your Seungminnie

   Felix smiled a set the note down.

   He opened his nightstand drawer and laughed a little.

   "Very, very, funny, Seung," he said looking at the box.

  The words Lovesense Lush printed on the box.

    Grabbing his phone he messaged Seungmin

Lix
Nice present, thank you
Is it for me or you?

Seungminnie
For you
It is up to you who you use it with

Lix
Thank you, Seung
❣️❣️

-

  Just as Felix turned off his phone, his bedroom door opened and Hyunjin looked in.

   The older's face flushed pink. When he saw the box on the bed. A million thoughts racing through his head.

  "Uhm, uh, so-sorry, Ms. Lucy, wanted me to, uh..." Hyunjin was having a hard time forming a single coherent thought at the moment so actual words were not working well, "she wanted me to, uhm, make s-sure that you are up and you are, so I am going to stop talking and leave. I am so sorry for interrupting,"

  "Why did she need to make sure I was up?"

  Questions... questions Hyunjin needed to answer. Questions, Hyunjin was having a hard time finding the answer for right now, because Felix looked good.

  He looked absolutely gorgeous with his messy bed head and pretty doe eyes and lips that were pink and looked soft. The shirt wasn't helping, a black too big graphic tee- that frankly looks quite familiar- showed the Felix's collarbones perfectly.

  On top of it all, that stupid pink and white box on the bed, did not help anything with the amount incoherent thoughts Hyunjin had. It quite possibly made it worse or better, who knows.

   What was he doing again? Right, the question.

   "Uhm, she wanted to, uh, take us somewhere after breakfast," Hyunjin answered after probably a little too long.

  Felix nodded, "Okay, well, I'll be down in a minute,"

  Hyunjin nodded and quickly left the room.

   The male held the doorknob for a moment longer when he closed it.

   His mind processing everything and burning the image of Felix like that into his brain.

  Ultimately, he came to the conclusion that he was absolutely fucked. Or perhaps he just wanted to- nope he was not going to go there.

   He needed an ice shower.

Maybe he could convince Yeji to pour ice water on him. It probably wouldn't take much convincing, since she has been pissed with him since Charlotte left four days ago.

  On second thought, he doesn't think he'll ask the woman for anything. He didn't want a repeat of last year.

  The thought of it making him shudder.

He'll just opt for a cold shower.