9

Felix was right. The clearing was beautiful.

    "So if you're not in a relationship, then who was that guy in Milan," Hyunjin  questioned.

   "He is a friend, who was helping me with the boutique," Felix said siting by the lake.

   Hyunjin focused his camera on the younger, "It seemed like it was a little more,"

   Felix hummed, "Okay, he is a friend, we just sometimes sleep together,"

     "His names sounded familiar," Hyunjin muttered.

   "Baseball player for the Los Angeles Angels," Felix told him.

   Hyunjin hummed and put the camera back in his bag, then he sat with Felix's.

    "So, why are you here?"

  "I have been feeling lost,"

   Hyunjin chuckled, "You lost? No, I don't see that," he said.

   "Well, it is true. I started Moonlight when I was nineteen and I had such a big passion, now I'm twenty-three and every fashion outlet wants an interview.

  Every influencer wants me to send them something. Everyone wants something and I just can't figure out what I want in the mess of it all. I can't figure out what I want to create anymore," Felix said.

    "Screw what other people want. Ignore them,"

   Felix laughed, "If I did that my business would have gone under,"

   "Okay, I'm not saying screw it all. Be picky. Pick and choose who you send stuff to and who you do interviews with," Hyunjin said.

   The younger shook his head. He couldn't do that.

   "Why are you shaking your head?"

   "I can't just pick and choose,"

   "The way things are right now, you'll overwhelm yourself, even if you seem bratty for doing it, do it. Prioritise yourself. Also get boundaries with that dude who called this morning," Hyunjin said.

   "I do have boundaries with him,"

    Hyunjin clicked his tongue, "He called you this morning on your personal cell and asked you out,"

   "He isn't the first client to ask me out," Felix said holding out his hand for the rabbit that had hopped up to him.

   "Okay, I give, are you some type of woodland princess? This is the third rabbit to come up to you and fifth animal so far," Hyunjin said.

   Felix laughed a little and pet the bunny's head, "If I am a woodland princess where is my prince?"

    "Felix!"

  Hyunjin rolled his eyes hearing Chan.

"Hey, Channie. Did you find Bob?"

   "Yes, he was with the calfs,"

  "How did he get there?" Felix questioned, holding the bunny close.

   Hyunjin stood up and went to the other side of the lake. Taking out his camera, he changed the film.

   Felix's smile was so bright even through the lense of the camera.

   He really was like some type princess. His smile, his freckles, his eyes, just him. He was just beautiful.

  "The wonder that is you, Felix Lee," Hyunjin whispered.

-

   "I am going to make some lunch. Do you guys want any?" Felix asked the two.

   "Sure, I'll take some," Chan said.

   "No, I am going to go develop these," Hyunjin said.

   "You can still have lunch,"

   Hyunjin laughed a little, "You're quite persistent, you know that?"

  Felix smiled, "And you can be quite arrogant. So lunch?"

    "Okay, I'll take lunch," Hyunjin gave in.

    "Good, you're not allergic to anything, right?" Felix asked.

   "I am lactose intolerant, just like Yeji,"

   "Makes me wonder why she had milk..."

  "Slips happen," Hyunjin muttered.

   Felix hummed and stopped in front of the house, "Well, I'll text you when food is done,"

  "I think you are forgetting I don't have a phone,"

  "Oh!" Felix dug in his bag and pulled something out, "Ms. Lucy gave this to me to give to you. She didn't exactly agree with the no phone thing. It isn't a  smartphone, but you can call and text," he said handing the phone to Hyunjin.

    "I guess it is better than not having a phone," Hyunjin said.

   Chan took a deep breath, "Lix, how about I help you with lunch?" He offered.

   "If you mean you'll get the blueberries from the garden, then yeah,"

   "You don't trust me to cook?" Chan questioned.

  Felix shook his head, "No, no, I don't," he said.

   Hyunjin looked away as Chan put his hands on Felix's waist.

   "Not fair,"

  "Totally fair,"

    Hyunjin took a breath, "I am going to go develop these now," he muttered.

   Felix looked at him smile big, "Okay, I'll text you,"

   The older nodded and walked away.

    "Yeah, totally doesn't like him," Hyunjin muttered sourly.