10

"I never understood dark rooms," Yeji said entering the room.

    "It is so the light sensitive photographic paper doesn't get overexposed. What are you doing here, thought you weren't feeling well?" Hyunjin questioned.

  Yeji hummed, "Felix was a bit worried, said he messaged you, but you didn't respond,"

   "The phone is in my bag and the ringer is off,"

   The redhead nodded and looked at the photos. A small smile playing at her lips.

  "Nice photos, did you see something you like?" She asked.

    The brunet clicked his tongue, "Ji, they are just photos,"

   "Mhm... and yet they are all of him,"

    "He is just easy to photograph,"

    Yeji nodded and grabbed Hyunjin's phone. A scoff leaving her seeing the messages on it.

   "Maybe it was a good idea that you didn't have a phone," Yeji stated.

   "What?" Hyunjin questioned looking at his sister.

  "Elizabeth. First thing you did when you got this was text her. Wait, not just her, also Charlotte and Minjun. I mean come on, Hyun, seriously?"

   "Yeji, you had no right,"

    Yeji scoffed, "This is exactly why dad sent you here. They're not your friends and they never have been," she said.

   "Screw you, Ji," Hyunjin stated.

    "You know what? Do what you want, but I won't bail you out this time," Yeji said leaving.

   Hyunjin sighed.

   This was just great.

  -

    "So, how is the time off?"

  "Interesting,"

     Chaewon hummed, "Care to elaborate?"

   "You remember the guy from Milan? The one that annoyed me a lot?" Felix questioned.

    "Yeah, why?"

    "Well, he is here with his sister and you know passed the big ego and arrogance, he is kind of sweet and he likes art,"

    "Are those feelings I am sensing? Is my little brother falling for someone?" Chaewon questioned

  "No, I am not, also you are only older by 30 minutes," Felix stated.

   Chaewon laughed. Felix jumped as Yeji entered the house, the screen door slamming behind her.

  "If Hyunjin asks I am not here," Yeji said going upstairs.

   "I take it that was his sister," Chaewon said.

   "Yeah, and she seemed pissed," Felix said.

   "Yikes, sibling stuff,"

   Felix hummed.

   The screen door opened and Hyunjin came in.

   "Hey, Chae, I will call you back later,"

   Before the other could say anything Felix hung up.

   "Hey, everything okay?" Felix questioned.

    "Is Yeji here?"

     "No, is everything okay?"

   "Uhm, Ji is pissed at me, I messaged some friends that she doesn't really like,"

   "Mm, well I don't know where she is,"

   Hyunjin sighed and sat on the couch with Felix.

   "I know you probably don't want my opinion, but I am still going to give it. She probably doesn't like them for a reason and that reason is probably valid,"

  "You know how it is with with siblings, they pick at little things," Hyunjin said.

  "Not really. When it comes to our friends and lovers we tend to wear rose coloured glasses, so we don't pick up on things we should.

  For example, Yeji and those friends, there is obviously something there that she is seeing or has seen that maybe you haven't seen," Felix told him.

   Hyunjin scoffed, "Honestly, you don't know them and you don't know Yeji or I so just don't,"

    Felix pressed his lips together and nodded, "You're right, I don't," the blond got up and walked towards the stairs, "food is in the fridge. Ms. Lucy won't be back tonight," he said leaving Hyunjin there alone.

    "Hey. Have you seen Felix? Someone is looking for him," Chan asked.

   Hyunjin leaned his head back and huffed.

  He was ready for the day to over now.