5

"Hello?" Felix called out as he entered the store.

    There was no answer.

    "Mr and Mrs Yu? Karina?"

    Felix's eyes widened seeing a toddler no older than maybe one running towards him. The small child giggled and babbled as they walked up to Felix.

    "And who might you be?" Felix questioned.

  "She is my daughter. Long time no see, Lix," Karina said greeting the blond.

    "It has been a while hasn't it?" Felix asked with a laugh.

   "Yeah, like six years, but I digress you were doing pretty things in that time,"

    Felix bent down and picked up the toddler, "So, this is your daughter?"

   Karina nodded, a wide smile on her lips, "Yup, it happened about two years ago. Frat party," she told him.

   "Oh, I know how those go,"

   Karina laughed a little.

   "So besides the obvious, what are you here for? Do you still have that crush on Chan?"

   Felix smiled and laughed softly, "I'll  get back to you on that Chan thing. Uhm, I actually came back because I have been feeling lost and while Australia has a special place in my heart because I was born and raised there for four years, this place is home,"

     Karina nodded, "So, what fabrics are you in here for?"

   "I don't know... I was hoping that maybe coming here would help with how I've been feeling,"

  "How about you walk around and maybe you'll get inspired. Here, I'll take Victoria... unless you want to hold her," Karina said.

  "Can I hold her for a bit? Maybe she can help pick out some fabrics,"

    Karina smiled, "Alright. Tori, be good for Lixie, yeah?"

  The girl babbled and hugged Felix, both Karina and Felix cooing at the action.

    "I will be up here if you need me," Karina said.

    Felix nodded.

    "So, Ms. Victoria, what is your favourite colour,"

    The small girl babbled.

  "Alright, we'll look for whatever colour that is,"

    The two looked around- well Felix looked and Victoria babbled and tried to munch on fabric.

    Felix found a few that he liked, so he asked Karina if she could cut a few yards of it.

   The bell to the store jingled and Chan came in.

  "Hey, Chan," Karina greeted.

  "Hey, K, is Felix still here?"

  "Yeah, he is in the thread section with Tori,"

  "Thanks," Chan thanked her.

  Karina nodded and rolled up the fabric Felix wanted.

   Chan went to the back of the store, a small smile spread on his lips seeing Victoria and Felix.

  "Hey, lix," Chan greeted.

   "Oh, hey Channie, what are you doing here I thought that you and Ms. Lucy were going to prep for dinner,"

   "About that..."

  "You lost Bob?" Felix questioned.

  "I lost Bob," Chan confirmed.