2

"It is just so annoying,"

    "Lix, Chaewon is right, you may never see this dude again, today just happened to be a fluke because you were in the same area already," Seungmin said.

   Felix sighed, "You guys are right, after today I'll probably never see him again,"

   They were right, he'd probably never see Hyunjin ever again.

   "Three times in one day, this must be fate,"

    Or maybe he would just drive his car into a pole so he never had to see him again. No a pole would just do damage, maybe into a ditch or ocean.

   "Or really, really bad luck," Felix said.

  "Running into me? How is that bad luck?" Hyunjin asked.

  "I could think of several ways, especially after our last conversation," 

   "Still haven't changed your mind?"

  "There are several people who'd I'd sleep with before you and Tony Stark is on that list," Felix stated.

  "Ouch," Hyunjin said putting his hand on his heart.

   "Don't you have someone else to bother?"

   "Only you, baby,"

  "I'm sorry who are you?" Seungmin questioned.

   "Hyunjin Hwang, and you?"

   "Seungmin Kim,"

  Hyunjin hummed and turned his attention back to Felix, "Well darling, I will see you later,"

  "I really hope not," Felix muttered.

   Felix saw the ravenet walk to a semi full circle booth and sit down, his arm wrapping around a woman's shoulder.

  "You okay, Felix?" Seungmin asked.

   "Yeah, I just really don't want to run into him again," Felix said.

   Seungmin nodded, "Are you done eating?"

    The blond nodded.

   "Good, because I do believe we have some plans to hang out after this,"

   .

   "What are you looking at?" The woman questioned.

  "Have you ever heard of Moonlight Boutique?"

   The brunette laughed a little, "Of course,"

  "What is so good about it? Why is it getting so much recognition?" Hyunjin questioned.

    "Hyun, what is this about?"

   "I'm just curious, Liz,"

   Elizabeth hummed, "Well they have just really become a designer brand. They earn like a lot of money, but the stores are very limited. With the store they are opening in here in Milan, it is only the fifth store. On top of limited stores there is also like limited stock on certain items," she explained.

   "Limited stock?" Hyunjin questioned.

   "Yeah, like... this purse. It is from Moonlight Boutique and this is one of three purses made, because the owner of the boutiques made it,"

    "He made it?"

    Elizabeth nodded.

  Hyunjin hummed and glanced at the table Felix was at, except now it was empty.

   He wondered where the other went.

   "Why are you curious about it all of a sudden?" Elizabeth questioned

    "No reason,"

   "Okay..."

  -

    Felix let out a breath when he laid back in the bed.

  "And once again we have proven that wine and dinner with us never leads to just hanging out," Seungmin said.

   Felix laughed and ran a hand through slightly damp hair, "When has it ever just led to hanging out?"

  "That is true,"

  Seungmin sat up, "So, where are you going after here?"

    "New York, maybe. I kind of just want to be nowhere..." Felix muttered.

   "What do you mean?" Seungmin asked softly.

  "I'm just always doing something for work or I'm being interviewed... and I don't know, it is fun sometimes but other times it feels like I lost the reason I started Moonlight,"

    "Maybe after Milan you should just step away for a little, ask Chae to run things for a bit. Maybe go back to where it started and figure out what you want,"

   Felix hummed, "That sounds good,"

  Maybe it would be good to just go back. Go back were his passion for it started and figure out what he wanted to do.

-

I am about to make things messy and we aren't even on chapter ten yet.