My way

Top : Jeonghan

Type : Cute

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Jisoo is a model pupil, never defying the rules, and the pride of his parents and teachers.

At the moment, the young boy is sitting in his high school library, finishing his math exercises with the utmost concentration, immersed in his equations until he hears shouts and screams coming from outside the library.

Jisoo frowns and lifts his nose from his book, looks out of the room's windows and his eyes land on the school's crush, who is also his crush, but nobody knows that.

This person is Jeonghan, leader of the basketball team, he's got good grades, and he's extremely handsome too, he's the prince of the school too, so he's bound to attract a lot of attention.

Jisoo shakes his head, and tries to concentrate again on his math exercise, he succeeds very easily but loses concentration when he senses a presence at his side, slowly he turns his head and is surprised to see Jeonghan at his side.

He blinks rapidly, not quite understanding how Jeonghan got from outside the library to inside it at his side, it's only when he realizes the boy's breathing is cut off and he sees sweat beading on the boy's forehead that he realizes he's probably run all the way here to escape the girls and boys chasing him.

" You're Jisoo, aren't you ? Oh you're doing the math exercise given by Mister Min."

" Yes, I'm Jisoo, and yes I'm bored so I'm doing it like this, it'll get done."

" You're quite right, in fact can you help me to understand. This subject are quite difficult for me. "

The little American nods his head, he begins to explain the exercises slowly and the two boys get lost in the numbers and problems, surprisingly Jeonghan is concentrating and this surprises Jisoo he wasn't expecting this.

Suddenly the school bell rings, cutting Jeonghan and Jisoo off in their concentration, the older boy smiles while the younger sighs, the blond turns his head towards the black-haired boy, not understanding why he's reacting like this.

" We've got an hour's break and you don't like it ? We can get out of the establishment. "

" I'm not allowed to do that, usually I'm alone always alone because the others do it like this and leave."

" Why aren't you allowed to do that ? "

" I don't have my parents' permission. " Said the boy, putting his glasses back on properly.

" Um, follow my way and you'll see that everything will be fine."

" I'm not sure that's a good idea I don't feel like leaving the establishment. "

" Who said we were getting out of here ? Just follow my way."

"Okay, I'll follow your way but..."

" Just trust me. "

The black-haired man simply nods, puts his book in his bag and rises from the ground with Jeonghan, together they leave the library and land behind the basketball court.

Here, Jeonghan feels at home, so he climbs a small wall, once at the top he looks towards the latter shakes his head gently, the Korean chuckles slightly and holds out his hand towards Jisoo.