Home

Top : Jeonghan

Type : Trigger Warning martyrdom, physical and mental torture, blood, beatings, violence and murder, HE and fluffy.

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Joshua is a young boy who have only seventeen years old. He's kind and calm, well-mannered and polite to everyone, always the first to wish others well, and he'll do anything to make sure that everyone else is morally well. Today, his father kindly asks him to fetch a bottle of milk from the local grocery store, and of course the young American accepts before leaving, placing a kiss on his father's cheek and setting off.

On the way, all goes well, that is, until he comes face to face with a man. At first, Joshua doesn't mind, but when the man starts talking to him a little aggressively, his instincts kick in and he decides to ignore him and walk away, wanting to go home and forget this strange man.

-> A few hours later

Joshua wakes up with a massive headache as his eyes open, his gaze scans the room and he realizes he's not alone, other young boys are there, they've got dark circles, they look exhausted, they've got stockings full of blood, they've got no T-shirts, and their torsos are marked with blows, scratches, bites. Joshua is terrified at the sight of this, he looks down at his own body and realizes that he has the same fate as these boys, his torso is marked, his hands are handcuffed to a bed, his ankles are tied with ropes, the boy doesn't understand.

" You must not understand what's going on, you're the last member to join this concentration camp for young boys. I was the first to join this place and they explained to me that we were going to be abused a lot because women also need to satisfy their sexual needs. My name is Seungcheol, I'm seventeen and I've been here for six months, tortured, abused and beaten to death..."

" My name is Jeonghan, I was the third to join this place I'm seventeen and I'm abused every night being considered the most beautiful I'm not tortured because they don't want to damage my pretty face so they just attack my body."

" My name is Chan, I was the second to join this place, I'm thirteen, and I'm being psychologically tortured, I'm aware of it so I don't listen to anything they say to me, they often put out their cigarettes on my shoulders and leave me alone afterwards.."

" My name is Joshua, I'm seventeen and I don't know why I'm here I want to go home I miss my home.... "

" We miss our home too.." Jeonghan says with tears in her eyes...

" There are only four of us in this camp ? "

" No, the other members here are in other rooms, and some have disappeared. "

" Disappeared ? Where are they located ? "

" They passed away...My brother, Seokmin's boyfriend, Jihoon's best friend..." Seungcheol's voice is extremely low, and he holds back his tears, Chan comes up to him and hugs him, the older one returns the younger one's embrace and places kisses in his hair.

Joshua wants to run away, he looks out of the window but it's unbreakable, he sighs and puts his knees against his chest and his head between his knees, he starts to tremble and tears roll down his cheeks, Jeonghan is touched so he approaches the American and gives him a hug, Joshua returns the hug to the older man and he calms down as best he can.