I need you [ Smut ]

Top Jeonghan

Type : cute and smut

Age gap : 6 years, Shua have 20 years old and Han have 26 years old

Buddy, sweetheart here your request ~ I hope you like it

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Joshua is looking for a new job. To pay for his apartment and his studies, he needs to have a lot of money, but he doesn't have any, or at least not very much, his parents don't help him anymore, his current job doesn't pay as much as he'd like and that's starting to bother him, so he looks on the internet but absolutely no ad interests him, so he sighs and turns off his computer and gets ready to go to work again.

On the way, he thinks about different things, he's not concentrating on his trajectory and that's how he bumps into someone, the little American quickly apologizes and slowly raises his gaze to the other person, who smiles mockingly at the innocent look in Joshua's eyes, he gently rubs his hair and Joshua starts to blush.

" Mr.Yoon ! Your mother's visiting you today, don't forget."

" Seungcheol I still know how to manage my time."

" Ten minutes left. "

" You're lucky you're my best friend or I'd have fired you by now, you ungrateful person."

Seungcheol shakes his head and Joshua starts to blush even more, he really finds the two boys attractive and while talking about time management has completely forgotten that he has to get back to work, he quickly escapes from Jeonghan's grip but the man holds him back, the American doesn't understand what's going on, and Jeonghan explains that if he cooperates he'll pay him. Joshua is surprised, but as the sum on offer is interesting, he finally accepts.

He follows Jeonghan to his house and then Seungcheol to the young man's room, where he changes into the clothes Jeonghan recommends, and once this is done he heads downstairs to the living room, where he sees Jeonghan with an extremely beautiful woman.

" Baby, are you finally here ? Meet my mom. Mother, I'd like you to meet my wonderful boyfriend."

" Pleased to meet you, madam. My name's Joshua.

" Please, young man, call me Mom or Nila."

Joshua swallows and nods, he feels Jeonghan come to his side and he places a small kiss on his forehead, the younger man's heart starts to beat faster and he puts his two small hands on the older man's chest to push him away slightly then he hides inside Jeonghan's embarrassed arms.

" You've found a lovely person, I'll leave you two alone, I'll come later, you're so cute together."

" Good evening madam."

" I told you to call me Mom Joshua."

The woman smiles softly and then laughs outright finding the young boy really cute, she places a quick kiss on her son's cheek then leaves, Jeonghan sighs and Joshua frees himself from the older man's embrace.