Perfect

Top : Joshua

Type : Cute

( Animezing_girl Here your request I hope you like it ~ )

Side ship : ChanCheol

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

The members of Seventeen are relaxing around the pool of their vacation home, since they've been working so hard for so many years they've been entitled to a break, organized by their PD nim, Joshua is on the deckchair and Jeonghan is between his legs, the younger one stroking his boyfriend's soft hair and placing a few kisses on his shoulders, the blond smiles tenderly, tilting his head back.

Joshua looks towards Jeonghan's face and delicately places his lips on his boyfriend's, then after a few seconds, the older man senses water coming over him, slowly he opens his eyes and he puts his head back in its original position, he frowns and Soonyoung sticks out his tongue proud of himself and his little joke, Jeonghan grunts, he frees himself from his boyfriend's arms and dives into the water, starting to swim after the younger man.

The other members start laughing at the situation, while Soonyoung apologizes as best he can. Joshua shakes his head gently and starts counting the children present, he quickly realizing that one is missing - indeed, there's no Chan around the pool or in the water, and this disturbs the young man. The American decides to get up from the deckchair, puts his sunglasses back on properly and sets off in search of the youngest.

He soon finds him in a secluded corner, the young boy is on the phone, at first Joshua doesn't want to disturb him but as Chan saw him he asked him to come over, so the older boy approaches and a smile comes to the corners of his lips as he sees his leader through the screen.

[ Shua, I hope you and Han are taking good care of the children while I'm not here, I trust you.]

" Everyone's perfectly fine, and you, are you fine Coups ? "

[ Yes, I'm fine, I miss you so much I wish I could have been with you, it must be a really amazing trip.]

" It's a great experience and I assure you we wish you could have been there too ! "

Joshua smiles even more and he sees Seungcheol smiling too, Chan who's holding the phone smiles too and then his eyes start to fill with tears but he shakes his head and swallows his tears back, Seungcheol clearly notices the maknae's little eyes shining but he doesn't say anything because he knows his boyfriend doesn't like to cry like that in front of anyone but himself.

" Ah ! I've been looking for you. Hi Coups-ah ~ "

[ Hello Jeonghan-ah ! Thanks for taking care of the kids with Joshua...]

" It's our pleasure, we're getting a little roughed up but everything's perfect."

[ Perfect ? Don't you miss me ? ]

" Um... not so much. As long as I have my boyfriend and my children everything's perfect for me."

Seungcheol rolls his eyes and Joshua shakes his head gently, he taps Jeonghan lightly on the shoulder and Jeonghan complains, and starts pouting, the American chuckles and comes to kiss his boyfriend's lips slowly, Chan grunts in displeasure and stops looking at the two lovers to look at his own boyfriend.