TNT [ Hot stuff ]

Top : Jeonghan

Type : Smut

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

The heat of March is unbearable for Joshua, forcing him to hide in his room all day long and to cover himself from the sun when he goes out. At the moment, the young omega is getting ready to eat, but he's not really hungry, so for the moment he tells himself that a simple salad with carrots will be enough to fill his little stomach. After a few minutes alone, he hears someone knocking on his door, so the American leaves his bowl on the counter and goes to open the door to his apartment.

When he opens it, he soon regrets it, for in front of him is Jeonghan, his neighbor across the street but also a powerful alpha wolf. At first, the two of them got on well together, but over time their relationship deteriorated, and now everything between them is explosive.

" Jeonghan hyung ? What's going on ? "

" Take care little rabbit, tonight don't leave here. "

" Why not ? "

" The wolves are looking to devour little rabbits like you."

Joshua swallows and pushes Jeonghan away, the latter having come a little too close to the American for the youngest's heart to calm down, the elder has a slight smile on his lips when he sees the omega's little nose wrinkle, and his little eyes blink delicately.

" Jeonghan ! There's a rabbit in here, isn't there ? "

" No, this is my room there's nobody else here but me."

" There's a rabbit in here I'm sure, I can feel it."

" In a neighboring room no doubt."

Jeonghan's friend nods and leaves, the alpha checking that the other has disappeared before turning to Joshua, the latter simply nods in thanks but the elder isn't satisfied with that, he lifts the younger's head with his fingers and places a kiss on the corner of the American's lips.

The omega pushes the alpha away and runs off to his kitchen with his cheekbones on fire, Jeonghan smiles at this cute reaction, he decides to go to the American's side in the kitchen when he manages to get behind the youngest he embraces him and smells the boy's perfume.

" Jeonghan ! What are you doing ? "

" Your perfume smells so good."

" It's my natural scent I didn't wear perfume today. "

" You smell really good..."

" Don't devour me, hyung... why did I let you in."

" Shua I know that even though our relationship is as explosive as TNT you love me. "

" That's not true ! I mean, yes, our relationship is like TNT, but I don't love you."

Jeonghan smiles wryly, releasing the younger boy's waist to place his hands on the smaller boy's shoulders to turn him towards him, Joshua blinks rapidly and quickly senses that his eldest is trapping him between the worktop behind him and his body.