New dayz

Top : Jeonghan

Type : Cute with some sad topic

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

It's a fairly typical day for Jeonghan, he wakes up, eats, washes and dresses and then goes to school, although it starts as usual and his classmate and best friend Joshua isn't there.

It's quite strange for the blond that the black-haired boy isn't there, usually even if he's sick he comes, even if he's sad, angry, not in the mood he comes, even if he's got family problems and whatever else is on his mind he comes, no matter what's going on he doesn't miss a single day of school so why isn't he there today ?

Is he just late ? Or is he just not coming ? Or did he run into trouble on the way ? Jeonghan is really asking himself a thousand and one questions; he's sent messages to his friend but he hasn't replied.

The boy hesitates and finally sighs, even though the teacher is there when the lesson begins he pretends he's not well and the teacher authorizes him to go to the infirmary, normally he never does that but today is a new day and it's different Joshua isn't there and he must know why.

Running and gasping for breath, he arrives at Joshua's house, quickly knocks on the door and catches his breath as he waits for the door to open, which only takes a few seconds.

It's the American's mother who opens the door, the woman lets Jeonghan through and explains that the black-haired boy has refused to eat since last night, he doesn't come out of his room and doesn't talk anymore, the poor mother doesn't understand the situation but she hopes Jeonghan can change things.

The young Korean climbs the stairs to the house and knocks on the American's door. He tries to open the door but nothing works, it's locked and Jeonghan is really annoyed.

" Shuji-ya, it's a new dayz today, be happy ! What happened yesterday doesn't exist anymore, okay ? Open up..."

" It's not a new dayz Hannie... it's just as rotten as yesterday."

Jeonghan is surprised to hear Joshua's tiny voice, his voice which is usually full of enthusiasm, today it's flat and empty of feeling, the Korean tries again to open the door and after several tries it finally opens.

Joshua holds the wrist of his door and his face is filled with tears, when his gaze meets Jeonghan's he doesn't hesitate and he takes the older boy in his arms and releases all his inner emotions.

" Hannie-ya... I don't feel like working anymore. "

" Work ? Ah, your part-time job ? Why ? Were you so happy there."

" Something happened yesterday. "

Joshua lets go of his eldest and drags him with him to his room, the two friends settle on the younger man's bed, and the American starts talking, he explains that he recently had a new colleague by his side at first everything was fine between them but as time went on, his colleague started to change.

He started to become more enterprising and touchy-feely, and this made Joshua extremely uncomfortable, so he ended up talking to him about it and the boy apologized and distanced himself, until yesterday, when the two men were in the shed together and his colleague threw himself at him and explained that he'd had feelings for him ever since he laid eyes on him.