Who

Top : Joshua

Type : Cute

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

On a warm spring day, Joshua decides to take his dog for a walk in the park just down the road from his home. When he gets there, he unties his dog and lets him roam as he pleases, keeping an eye on him to make sure he doesn't go too far, but he trusts his dog and knows he'll never go too far.

Just as he's taking his little stroll, suddenly two voices are heard, the voice of a child and the voice of a man around his own age. In barely thirty seconds he feels two little hands clutching at his pants, and when he looks down he sees a young girl, about six years old, staring at him with the eyes of a beaten puppy.

By instinct, Joshua stoops to the girl's level and she explains that her parents force her to play the piano, but she doesn't like it anymore, and she wants to stop, especially as the teacher is mean to her. She's run away from home because she doesn't want to do it anymore, her big brother is after her but she doesn't care.

Joshua cuddles the little girl and decides to have a little chat with her. The little girl explains that she prefers the guitar to dancing; she's already talked about it with her parents, but they don't agree, she'll play the piano no matter what, and that upsets her.

The young man explains to the girl that he plays guitar as an amateur and that he can easily play it and teach her the basic strings, if she wishes.

" Who are you ? What are you doing with my sister ? "

" Who am I ? My name is Joshua."

" Han oppa ! Shua is my mommy now. He plays guitar and he's willing to teach me to play this instrument. "

" Did you use that card ? You don't play it for real, do you ? "

" Do I look like a kidnapper to you ? Frankly, if I'd really wanted to kidnap her, I wouldn't have stayed put, I'd have taken her straight away."

" That's true, but I want proof ! Get me your guitar and play in front of us."

Joshua is surprised by this request, but he shrugs his shoulders, quickly whistles at his dog and returns home, hesitating between taking his acoustic guitar or his electric guitar, and finally, to help the girl, he decides to take the basic guitar.

Leaving his dog at home with some kibble and water, he heads off back to the park to his great surprise: the little girl and her brother are still there, and Joshua has a gentle smile on his face when he sees the little girl's bright eyes.

Gently, the boy sits down on the ground and takes the instrument out of its case, shows the little girl how to tune the strings and begins to play, following his explanations. To say that the French fry shop is enchanting would be an understatement; they're transported to another world.

When the melody ends, the little girl asks for another tune, the young man hesitates, then tells the little girl that he's going to teach her some basic strings, the young girl is happy, she takes the instrument in hand and listens attentively to the black man's explanations.

The little girl's older brother is surprised; his sister has never listened to anyone with such attention and passion. It's something new, but it proves that she's really interested in the guitar, and that the teacher in question is good at talking to children.