Future perfect [ Smut ]

Top : Jeonghan

Type : Smut

( kikolumious Here your request ! Hope your going to like it )

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Joshua has been forced by his boss to host an illegal party, honestly he never thought he'd be a barista for something as serious as this, if the cops ever stumble upon the place he risks ending up in jail for daring to host and give drinks to the men here, nevertheless he doesn't really have a choice as his boss has been adamant about it, if he doesn't do this project he's fired from his job and given the young boy's need for money he ended up agreeing.

So that's how this evening is spent, serving people who drive cars on inappropriate terrain, classified as dangerous and therefore normally forbidden to race here, nevertheless there are some people crazy enough to do it and Joshua is really surprised to see so many people attending, He often hears people talking about the same driver by the name of Jeonghan, who apparently has everyone at his feet but categorically refuses to sleep with anyone, so everyone thinks he's already in a relationship.

The blond man has probably never made the rumors of a couple stop, he lets people believe what they want and he doesn't care, all he likes is the dangerous obstacle courses he can do with his car or motorcycle as he pleases, today from what Joshua understands the young delinquents are in their cars and the show is about to start, he doesn't care he prefers to do his own job and not be interested in anything other than his work.

That is, until a customer asks him for something. This one has multiple people at his feet, his blond hair flying in the wind, his gray eyes, his slim waist and his pilot's clothes. Joshua's eyes can't take his eyes off the man in front of him, and the pilot notices this, and he makes the most of it, licking or biting his lower lip, running one of his hands through his hair, looking Joshua up and down.

" What would you like to drink ? "

" I prefer food."

" There's nothing to eat here, just drink."

" That's a shame, I'd have made you my meal, are you sure you're not available ? "

Joshua blinks and starts to blush furiously, he wasn't expecting this and his heart starts to beat faster, he shakes his head negatively and decides to go and see other customers as this one is too enterprising in his eyes.

The hours pass and everyone starts to leave, Joshua hasn't seen the man who picked him up and that's a bit convenient for him, he's heard that Jeonghan has won and he honestly doesn't care, all he has in mind is that he's going to get out of this mission alive and that he's going to be paid a lot more than usual and that satisfies him, just as he's putting the last clean glasses away in a cupboard he hears a clearing of the throat.

The young American turns and sees the blond from earlier, this time his clothes are dirty and his face a little dusty, but that doesn't detract from the fact that Joshua finds him attractive. He slowly approaches the boy, who takes advantage of the minimal distance between them to grab his wrist.

" I won my race, don't you think I deserve a reward ? "

" Won your race ? Oh... you're Jeonghan ? "

" The one and only, what do you think ? Will you give me a gift as a reward ? "