Smoothie

Top : Joshua

Type : Angst and cute

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

The members of Seventeen all get along well - well, all except for two people : Jeonghan and Joshua. During trainees era they were fine together and was good friends but since the beginning of the group, they've never been able to get along, and there's something electric in the air whenever they meet, which is starting to make the atmosphere heavy and unbearable, At every live show, at every training session, every time they're in the same room, they look at each other badly, don't talk to each other and avoid each other as much as possible, except that today, for the choreography they're doing, they need to do a scene together, back to back.

When the two men heard their choreographer's idea, they weren't happy at all, but unfortunately they don't have much choice, so even though the hours of training have stopped, they continue to work together in the piece, obviously trying not to kill each other, even if the idea sometimes crosses each other's minds, they try to forget the hatred just long enough to train.

" This part is really starting to piss me off, we're never going to make it." Say the American angry

" Look Joshua we'll calm down first, I'll go get some smoothie so we can relax and we'll pick it up after."

" How do you know I like smoothie when I'm angry and not in a good mood ? "

" We've known each other for a long time now even if we don't like each other I still pay attention to what you order."

" What goes into my smoothie every time ? " Joshua crosses his arms over his chest.

" Red fruit and lime."

The American is speechless, none of the members can remember that he likes lime so why does he ? He always keeps an eye on his eldest and he doesn't like him just because the boy doesn't like him, but with what's just happened he really wonders whether Jeonghan doesn't like him or not.

With a furtive glance he analyzes Jeonghan from top to bottom and once his eyes land on the older boy's face he realizes that the latter's cheeks are flushed, and that his breathing is slightly more ragged than earlier, Joshua frowns slightly and approaches the older boy, the elder swallows and doesn't move, he's as if petrified on the spot and the American really comes to stand a few centimetres away from his elder and places the back of his hand on Jeonghan's forehead.

" You're burning up ! Are you sure you're all right, you're not sick ? "

" What are you worried about ? I thought you didn't like me.."

Joshua rolls his eyes and he feels more and more that Jeonghan is starting to run out of strength, the older boy's body wobbles slightly and Joshua catches him, before he falls, when he sees the older boy's eyes close he starts to panic, he comes to carry his elder on his back and he carries him to the blond's room, once inside it he places his elder's body on the bed and he fetches a glove filled with water and he comes to put it on the older boy's forehead to bring down the boy's temperature.

After this, he decides to let the older boy sleep peacefully, and fetches the smoothies that Jeonghan had wanted to take a few minutes earlier. Once at the bar, he takes his drink and that of the older boy, then returns to Jeonghan's room, where he realizes that the older boy is awake and looking a little better.