Rollercoaster

Type : Cute, like very cute

Top : Joshua

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

To celebrate his son's seventh birthday, Joshua is preparing a little surprise for him: he's decided to take him to a park in France called Disney, the land of mice, perfect for a small family. Honestly, he hasn't even told his husband about it, but this surprise is good for his son, but it's also a surprise to please his husband: for some time now, the two lovers have been drifting apart because of their work, so this little outing will be good for all three of them.

Before Jeonghan arrives, the young American prepares two suitcases, one for himself and his precious life partner, and one for his child, whom he loves with all his heart. Obviously, he hasn't worked today, so he's done his utmost to keep the surprise hidden until this evening; when he hears the front door open, he hides the two suitcases under his and his husband's bed, then leaves the room to welcome his husband and son.

When Jaemin sees his father, he runs into his arms and Joshua stoops to his full height and carries him off, giving his child a long hug, and Jeonghan approaches her husband, slowly placing a little kiss on his lips and Jaemin grunting slightly, the two lovers giggle and take turns placing a little kiss on their son's forehead. The child starts to giggle and places kisses on his parents' cheeks, and after this sweet moment the American sets his son down on the floor and asks his little family to settle on the sofa until he returns.

Jeonghan and Jaemin agree, waiting patiently for Joshua to arrive, and he does a few seconds later, the young man has a beautiful smile on his lips, he has envelopes in his hands and Jeonghan and Jaemin don't understand.

" Jeonghannie Since it's Jaemin's vacation, I wanted us to get away from South Korea for a while."

" And were do to do what about our work ? "

" I've already talked to your boss and he's given you a month well-deserved vacation. My boss gave me a month, and I intend to make the most of it."

" Where are we going ? "

" That's just it, it's a surprise and I don't feel like telling you."

Jeonghan tilts his head to one side as Jaemin gets off the sofa and runs towards his father, who smiles and gently lowers himself to his child's level he finishes his rather vague explanations by saying that they're leaving tonight and that they're going to take a plane, Jeonghan thinks he understands where they're going, for him they're going to America and Jaemin will be able to see his grandmother again and Joshua will be able to see his cousin he loves so much, his environment and above all his mom.

So for him, they're going to get on a plane to go there nonetheless...

-> After the plane

Nevertheless, when the three of them arrive together in an unfamiliar environment, Jeonghan realizes that they're not in the land of love, they're in the city where everything is pink and romantic, in Paris. He realizes this because there's the Eiffel Tower in front of him, the blond is amazed and the child is on the verge of tears.

" So indeed our first destination is the Eiffel Tower and then it's something you'll normally enjoy immensely."

Jeonghan and Jaemin are surprised, they have no idea what to expect as they don't know this city at all. After visiting the Eiffel Tower, Joshua leads his family to a car he has reserved, and once they've taken it, the man turns on his cell phone to show him the way, and the family quickly arrives in front of the park.