Bite me [ Hot stuff ]

°•°☆ Vampire + Angel style °•°☆

Top : Joshua

Type : Smut

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

In a universe parallel to reality, creatures of all legends exist : demons, unicorns, dragons, mermaids, fairies, three-headed dogs, vampires, werewolves and angels... to be honest, all these myths don't get along particularly well, demons and angels are often at war with each other, yet it happens by the certain magic of the environment that an angel and a demon share the same family.

This is what happened to the angel Jeonghan, a young man of extreme gentleness and almost unreal kindness who is also very playful. Today, for a reason that escapes him, he has decided to attack Seungcheol, his cousin and a member of the demon family.

The little angel, seeing his elder's closed face and eyes filled with rage, quickly realized that he'd gone too far, and the older one set off in pursuit of the poor angel, who just wanted to have fun, and so a chase between the two cousins began.

Jeonghan flies through the dimly-lit streets of his environment, Seungcheol can't seem to keep up and that's fine with him, preferring to look back rather than forward Jeonghan ends up bumping into someone unintentionally.

" Ouch- sorry ! I wasn't looking where I was going."

" Don't worry about it, little angel."

" How did you... Joshua ? "

" The one and only, Jeonghan. What have you done to one of your family members again ? "

Joshua and Jeonghan are childhood friends, surprisingly the chemistry between the two boys is good, although Joshua is a class four vampire and feeds more on human flesh than animal flesh. At any moment he could jump on Jeonghan to devour him, but the little angel has never been afraid of this happening, despite all his family's warnings, and continues to stay close to Joshua.

It's as if a magnetic force is forcing him to stay close to the young vampire, and frankly, the black-haired man isn't bothered by the boy's presence at his side - quite the contrary. The vampire wants to ask again what's going on, but when he sees Seungcheol coming he understands.

" Frankly, you were up against a lot stronger than you on that one. Why did you do it ? "

" I want us to be closer, I feel like he hates me even though we're cousins, I don't like it."

Jeonghan makes a slight pout, Joshua shakes his head negatively, he grabs Jeonghan's wrist and drags him further with him, quickly the two friends arrive in a dark forest, it's the vampiric forest where Joshua lives, the black-haired man arrives near his lair he takes Jeonghan inside it with him.

He asks the young blond to take a seat on his sofa, and he goes off to find something to drink. He takes a blood bag and gives a glass of warm milk to his elder, who knows it's his favorite drink, so he's happy to give him this glass every time.

" Thank you." said the angel, taking the glass in hand.

" You're welcome, Hannie-ya I really like your presence that's not the point but tonight it's going to be complicated to keep you by my side."

" Why ? "

The young vampire sighs, points outside and Jeonghan doesn't understand, at least he can't visualize what his friend is talking about, so he gets up from the sofa and goes to the window, from where he can see the sun setting and a beautiful full moon arriving. [ Oh shit ] are the only words on his mind.