Lovers or enemies ?

Top : Joshua

Type : Cute / lovers to enemies story

( smara7744 Here your request I hope your going to enjoy it ~ )

Side ship : ChanCheol

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Jeonghan is a student of archery, he's very experienced in his field, and many of the students love to watch him play because he's so talented, although he prefers to be alone, he has his cousin and that's more than enough for him.

At the moment the young boy is in his training room, his cousin is there to watch him, then after a few minutes Jeonghan makes a bad manipulation with his bow, he accidentally shoots an arrow into his arm, he bleeds a lot and his cousin is worried, so he takes him straight to the infirmary.

Once inside the infirmary, the nurse tells Chan that he can leave Jeonghan, as she'll be taking care of him. At first, the young man doesn't want to leave, but the blond tells the younger man to go away, reassuring him that he'll be fine very soon. Chan slowly accepts, leaves the infirmary and the nurse begins to treat the student.

She tries to flirt with Jeonghan a little but he rolls his eyes and asks her to do her job and nothing else, the nurse swallows and nods, she finishes her treatment and leaves Jeonghan to rest a little as he's lost a lot of blood and needs to take some time for himself.

The young man finds himself alone - well, he thought he was alone, but when he hears a noise coming from next door, he turns his head and pulls back the curtain separating the two beds, then sees a student in a very awkward position with another student, slowly his gaze meets that of the student below and his cheeks begin to flush.

The black-haired boy smiles wryly, pulls his friend away from him and gives the older student a slight wink, the blond simply sighs and the other student laughs.

" Jeonghan isn't it ? "

" Um and you are ? "

" Joshua, and this is Seungcheol. Tell me, did you lose something ? "

Jeonghan starts typing and suddenly realizes that the other boy has something of his own in his hands, it's his keyring. The blond sighs and asks the young man to give it back, Joshua giggles and doesn't give it back, he gets up from the bed and tells Seungcheol to follow him. Jeonghan is shocked and decides to leave the infirmary too.

He looks for Joshua, but he's completely disappeared, which is strange because he was there just a few minutes ago. The young man sighs, runs a hand through his hair and decides to go back to his practice room, picks up his bow and arrow and leaves.

On the way he passes Joshua, he again asks the young man to give him his key-ring but the boy just laughs and shakes his head negatively, Jeonghan gets angry and takes out his bow and arrow and points it at Joshua's forehead.

" If you don't give me what's mine, I'll shoot."

Joshua smirks, sticks his forehead against the arrow and tells the older man to shoot, Jeonghan makes it clear that he's not right in the head and Joshua replies that he's fine with being abnormal, he'd much rather be his own man than try to get all the love in the world and please everyone.