Ex

Top : Jeonghan

Type : Angst and cute

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

A young man of barely eighteen sits on one of the swings from his childhood, in the park where he created the most memories. You'd think he'd be happy, but no, it's true that all day long a beautiful angelic smile accompanies his sweet face, It's true that he pretends that nothing gets to him, it's true that he never stops being silly, he's always the first to tease others and make them laugh, but honestly, once he finds himself alone, he drops his mask and becomes a morose, sad person.

Why is that ? Because recently he was dumped by the person he loved the most, he didn't even get a clear explanation so he can't seem to move on at all, he knows for a fact that if he and his ex talk together he'll be able to forget him more easily nevertheless the younger of the two doesn't seem to want to talk to him again and he really doesn't understand why, in his eyes he's never done anything wrong, he's always been an irreproachable boyfriend so why ?

" Han hyung ? You're still here. Every night I found you here." The young man gigglesa a little bit.

The blond turns his head and sees his best friend next to him, this one is also the brother of his ex, although Jeonghan tries by all means to get his friend to talk this one remains silent, he says that it's not up to him to explain what's going on but he also says that Joshua has a reason. A real reason for leaving Jeonghan - it was done against his wishes and he still loves the blond, but it's for the best.

Obviously Jeonghan doesn't understand, and Joshua's brother would like to enlighten the blond, but he doesn't want to betray his brother's trust, so he says nothing. As he does every night, he settles down next to his best friend on the remaining swing and starts to swing gently, Jeonghan plays with the pebbles at his feet, holding back his tears as best he can, running a hand through his hair to control his emotions and sighing audibly as he does so, Jaemin simply turns his head towards his elder and shakes his head.

" You're allowed to cry you know, I'm not here to judge you hyung."

" I remember when you told me you'd broken up with Eunho, I laughed at you and said you were overdoing it... but now I understand what the pain of a separation his and I apologize for being mean back then. "

" That's okay, you couldn't understand because you'd never experienced it."

" Do you regret ending your relationship ? "

" It was for both our sakes that I did it. There's not a second where I don't miss him nevertheless I know he's safe so I'm happy all the same."

" Is the reason you parted with him the same reason Shua left me ? "

Jaemin swallows hard, he lets the silence settle between them and sighs softly, he nods simply and then tells his friend he's tired and leaves, Jeonghan is surprised at this, nevertheless he knows Jaemin probably needs some time to himself, it's true that asking him questions has probably brought up all the memories of his relationship with Eunho, he's a little angry about it but he wants answers to his questions too.

Even though he knew Jaemin would never say anything, he knew one little thing, Joshua was doing this to protect him, but protect him from what ? From whom ? Jeonghan has absolutely no idea, so the young man decides to stay in the park a little longer, lost in thought...