3

I've been rehearsing what I was going to say to Leif literally the whole morning. I didn't know if I should tell him I was aware he had dyslexia, but I probably shouldn't.

"Mmm, Leif, can I talk to you for a second?" I asked him as long as he got out of class.

He leaned on a wall and crossed his arms, waiting for me to talk.

I had a feeling this wasn't going to be easy.

"About yesterday, I'm sorry, I was really rude. I signed up for tutoring people and I shouldn't have treated you like that." I stopped and worried about what he was going to say.

He didn't seem like he was going to answer, so I reminded myself that it was my fault. "If you still want to, I'd be glad to help you."

I wasn't really happy about what I said since I hate him, but it seemed to be the right thing. His silent stare started to make me nervous. He seemed bored.

"Are you doing this because Mr. Yorkley forced you?"

"I acted like I did just because I don't like you, and honestly, I don't know you well enough to even have an opinion about you. I'm offering you help because you need it."

He seemed to think about what I've just said, and then a little smirk appeared on his face. "So... You don't like me, huh?"

I shook my head and he laughed.

"Well, we gotta work on changing your opinion." He put his bag on his shoulder and smiled. "See you around." And then he disappeared.

A slow sound of claps caught my attention, I turned around to see the soul leaning on the lockers with that fucking smirk of his.

"A woman who's brave enough to admit she's wrong, apologize and fix the situation. Unbelievable."

I rolled my eyes and sighed, knowing that the hall wasn't completely empty, so my answer would be impossible.

"Stay way from me." I said, not caring if someone heard me.

kind of a filler chapter but it'll get better I promise.
Anyway, #LoveWins THIS MADE ME SO HAPPY 💖🌈