Kakashi one shot

Name: Summer Feng

Age: 17

Rank: Chunin

Village: Leaf

Appearance: Long wavy auburn hair (goes to her waist), Dark Blue eyes, little freckles dust her face, and a slim toned body with pale skin coloring.

Personality: Shy when you first meet her, but is super sweet. She is hardcore and takes her job as a ninja very serious, also hyper at times. Also about as tall as Naruto if not a smidge taller

Likes: Kakashi, the Hokage, the Konoha 11, and Ramen with Naruto on Monday nights.

Dislikes: The Uchiha, blood thirsty people, power hungry people, Orochimaru, Kabuto (he loves her and is super creepy :P).

Background: Her parents when they found out her mother was pregnant with her ran away from the leaf village to the sand village where she lived most of her life. Her parents had a forbidden relationship since one of them (the father) was a Uchiha and the other (mother) was a Hyuuga. When they ran away they changed their last name to Feng so they could buy some more time. Things got a little bumpy down the road when Sumer graduated from the academy. Since she had gotten both the bayakugan as well as the sharingan she had to be trained by her father and mother causing her to go on missions by herself. Of course this made her stronger, but when she was on a mission her parents were murdered by the very angry Uchiha clan. When she came back she found an empty house, but saw a note on the counter addressed to her. The note instructed her to run to the leaf and ask the Hokage to live there, also find Kakashi who was an old friend of theirs he will know what to do when she tells him who her parents were. If you wondering, why go back to the village that held her parents murders who could kill her as well? Simple they never knew she had been born in the first place so she was safe. So she did what the letter said and she went to the village. On the way there she met Kabuto who was nice to her at first, but once she started trusting her He raped her in the middle of the forest where no one could help her. He left her crumpled in a ball to fend for herself. A few hours later she was spotted by Kakashi who took her back to the village and gave her a place to stay while she searched for a home. Since then he found out who her parents were and decided to become her sensei.

~Present~(On with the story)~

I woke up to the sound of someone pounding their fist on my poor wooden door. I groaned as I was being pulled from beautiful dreams by this obnoxious person who was persistently banging on my door. I wanted to scream profound words at them, but thought against it as I pulled the warm covers off my tired body which caused the cold to rush over my skin and causing little bumps to show up all over my arms. My legs swung over the side of the bed and touched the cold wooden floors. I pushed my tired heavy body off my bed and to the door where the person was still beating my door. ‘That poor wooden door pretty soon they are going to break it down’ I thought to myself as I yawned and reached for the door knob. I twisted the cool metal handle to open the door and was met with sight of gravity defying hair, a masked face, and the smell of the amazing cologne that belonged to the person in front of me. I rubbed my eyes trying to rid them of the sleep which had clouded my vision.

“What is it Kakashi” I said not even trying to hide the fact that he had just interrupted my sleep.

“I came to get you since you are late to our training today” He said smiling his closed eye smile that he rarely gave unless you were Summer, which I happened to be.

“Since when did you care about the time I got there because normally you are later then I am and have you looked at the clock it is like 6 in the morning. So if you don’t mind I am going back to sleep since in reality I don’t need to be there for like three more hours,” I said before closing the door which didn’t shut. I looked down to see Kakashi’s foot in between the door and its frame. He pushed the door open, but not hard enough to push me on my butt witch I was thankful for because at the lack of sleep I gotten weakened me and I couldn’t fight back.