𝓐𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷[8]

Author: This chapter is bit longer I combined two chapters together so we can get to the main meeting rq. I think people would prefer them to meet earlier.

France 2:40am

The silence was shattered by the sound of loud sirens blasting through the prison .

" PRISONER 678 " An officer shouted through the speakers , there was chaos everywhere, police officers running around , prisoners screaming with excitement.

" Shit shit these fucking helicopters" A man crouched near the corner of the building mumbled out in frustration , he was covered in dirt , his hair wild, tangled up , his face unshaven. There were helicopters covering the sky, their bright lights flashing down below,searching for him.

" All units report to the south building immediately, helicopters return to their places" The speaker announced loudly. The helicopters immediately began to clear out , the lights died out and the area was covered in darkness. 

The man in the corner sighed , and began making his way towards the large brick wall , he picked up a pebble from the ground and threw it to the other side, a rope was thrown from the opposite side and he smiled showing his teeth , grabbing onto the rope, he inhaled sharply , took one look behind him and began climbing up the rope.

" Freedom , atlas" He cried out.

—————————————————————————————————-

NuNew pov

I would be performing for pentagon bar tonight , I was currently getting ready to head out to meet Jay to discuss about tonight. I put on a black crop-top , it was fairly long ,exposed a little bit of my skin , I put a leather coat over , and loose pair of black jeans .

Nat would be out tonight, he was busy with workshops for an upcoming film. I look at myself in the mirror and apply some perfume before grabbing my helmet and walking out of my house. I go to the garage and walk over to my black motorbike. It's been awhile since I have taken her for a ride, I feel the familiar rush of adrenaline pulsing through my veins.I put my black helmet on and swing my leg over the bike , twisting the key, the engine roars alive, I place my hand on the hand grip twisting it. A smile forms on my face as I take off .

Jay told me to meet with him at his bar , I make my way towards the building and park my bike aside . I take my helmet of and hold in on my side as I make my way towards the bar entrance .

Gemini's bar is popular despite being small, it's really well known and the customers size has increased since I began performing here. I enter the bar, it feels odd being here during the day, the space is empty, clean, no crazy lights. I notice Jay sitting on the high chairs near the bar counter , he waves at me flashing a smile and gesturing me to come towards him , I smile back at me making my way towards the counter .

" You ready for tonight buddy " Jay asked patting my shoulders , I gave him a half smile.

If I'm being honest I'm nervous to perform at pentagon, I have heard many things about it, it's the most famous bar in Thailand ,there many celebrities event held there.

"Little nervous" I tell him , bringing my palm to my left cheek, supporting my face as I lean against my palm, frowning. " No need to be nervous , your the best singer I've seen ,and you might get offers to work as an Idol" He yells out in excitement, throwing his hands in the air

" You seem happier than me" I say grinning , shaking my head.

" Of course I'm happy man the CEO of pentagon noticed my bar, and requested a singer, like wow" jay says looking dazed staring at particularity nothing , his mouth a gape.He shakes his head and turns to look at me " Let's discuss tonight'sevent You are to arrive at Pentagon at 6:30 pm, enter through the main doors, someone will escort you to the private rooms where you can get things settled, your supplies will be set-up for you, I think you will have some time to look around but a guard escort will be needed" Jay informs me