Chapter 2 - Ana

I walked into living room, following the beautiful voice and the sound of guitar strumming. As I reached the couch, I saw him. The angel he is, sitting on the lounge chair in the balcony, with a guitar in his hand. He was shirtless, just sitting there showing off his upper part of the body, with shades on and in black shorts. He's smiling in the camera fixed in front of him on another chair and recording something.

I can't make out anything from here so I start walking towards him and as I reached closer, I heard the words leaving his mouth,

"I've always known from the start, that it ends with you and me.."

I woke up feeling abnormally hotter. I feel sweat dripping on my insides. I peeled the blanket away and threw it in the corner of the room. I sat up and saw that it was 3:37 am. I sigh, running my hand in my hair in frustration. This cannot be happening. It's been 3 years and out of nowhere these memories are haunting me for the past 2 weeks.

Oh, I think I know. It's from the evening, I heard his song on the Radio. Dammit, that's why I never let my mind wander even on the outskirts of those memories. Hell, I also shifted across the globe to start a new life. It was perfect for the past 3 years. Sad, Hard, but perfect. Without him.

Soon, I heard my phone buzzing, I wonder who is it now, at this time? When I saw the caller ID, a small smile appeared on my face. Fair enough, only she can call me at insane times. I clicked on the green button soon her face soon filled my screen. She looks extremely happy. A wide smile on here pink toned face, blonde hair flying everwhere, is she not at home?

"HEY ANA, OMG, YOU PICKED UP THE CALL, I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START...." she trailed off, speaking so loudly over the loud wind. Definitely, not at home.

"Better have a good reason, I don't pick up calls this late-" she cut me off.

"YOU NEED TO COME TO LONDON" I looked at her like she had two heads. How can she expect me to come to London? After all that...Nevermind.

"Babe, I know what your thinking, but you have to come this time, for your best friend" She explained it to me definitely noticing the look on my face. She spoke rather calmly this time.

"I don't know, Jenna. How about you tell me what's this abo-" She cut me off again, but this time she just showed her Ring Finger in the camera with..a...RING..ON...IT! NOO WAYYY THIS IS HAPPENING!

"Oh My God" I gasp out, she nods her head, tears form in her eyes. Happy tears start to well up in mine as well.

"I said Yes." She said looking over the phone. "I know Ana, it's too much to ask, but the wedding is in 5 weeks and I can't do anything without you. I'm so nervous about how this is going to be. That's why, I NEED you here. I need my best friend with me." As she says this, tears are running down her cheeks. I feel like crying too but I hold them back in. It's been 2 years since I've cried. The last time I did was when the doctor gave me Lia for the first time. Speaking of Lia...

"I would LOVE to come Jen, but what about Lia?" She's the only person from my past who knows about Lia.

"You thought I'll be having a wedding without my bestie and niece? That goes without saying, SHE COMES WITH YOU" She said raising an eyebrow. I sigh, knowing Jenna since first year of Uni, she can be way too demanding and persuasive.

"But, so sad, your niece doesn't have a passport. I think you'll have to cancel us ou-" She cuts me off yet again!

"Think wisely before completing that sentence." She glares at me through the phone.

I sigh. Jenna speaks again, "See, if that's the problem, leave Lia with your Mom. It's just a few weeks, your mom wouldn't mind."

My face goes rigid. I've never gone a day without seeing my little angel. A few weeks is too much. Before I speak, Jenna speaks again, reading my mind.

"Ana, don't think that you won't be able to see Lia. You can always talk to her through FaceTime. Like, how I'm talking to you now. You won't feel a thing, I swear. Technology is far too good nowadays. I don't need to say that to a person in a Tech field I guess. She shruggs.

"Jen, I need time to think. I also need to talk to my Mom, if she's okay having Lia around. I'll let you know in 2 days." Jenna nods, sighing. Before she can ask anything, I put forward the question that has been roaming in my head ever since she showed me her ring. "Oh, by the way, who is this guy you said YES to?" I ask, grinning playfully. Obviously, I know the answer. But, I wanted to hear it from her.

I see Pink blush flushing across her cheeks and neck before someone grabs the phone. My eyes widen at the face I'm seeing right now. This can't be true. Was he by her side all this time? Did he hear everything?

LOUIS TOMLINSON, the person on the other end, Jenna's fiance replies.

"Well, Ana, you see, that guy's ME. And trust me, I heard EVERYTHING you guys were talking about, Love. EVERYTHING." His emphasis on the word EVERYTHING sends shivers down my spine. His evil smirk is the cherry on top of the cake.