Chapter 3 - Ana

2 weeks later

I'm on a flight to Greece with my best friend, Jenna. She's having a destination wedding. Louis, his friends and family were already there. It was just the two of us who was left to arrive. We were late because we had to pick out the wedding dress, which Jenna wanted to keep as a secret before walking down the aisle, from Louis as well.

After the midnight phone call with Jenna. I couldn't sleep at all. I was thinking a lot about how things will end up here, on the trip. To be honest, I'm not afraid to leave Lia with my Mother, I know I can talk to her whenever I want. But, I was afraid of what could happen here. Like, running into someone...or him.
And with the circumstances, I can't bear to afford that risk.

Lia and my Mom, dropped me at the Airport and I would've cried there if hadn't my Mom distracted Lia with a candy. Ever since I landed, I talk atleast 5 times a day to my little baby. She says she's fine, but her ocean blue eyes says otherwise. I just want to get over with this and I promise, I'm never ever coming back to London. This place has a very strong hold on me, emotionally. It brings back memories which I've tried to push back in. These are the memories I've locked away at the back of my mind and threw the keys. I don't even want to be reminded.

The plane lands and we exit the airport half an hour later. We see a black range rover parked and an all too familiar figure sitting inside. As they saw us, the figure waved their hand, motioning us to come over. We walk to the car, and soon a tall guy with curly brown hair steps out.

Oh My God, this can't be real!

A bright smile spread across my face when Harry walked towards us and gave me a tight hug, kissing the top of my head.

"We missed you a lot" he says and smiles. He then leans down almost whispering in my ears only for me to hear, "I missed you a lot". Shivers ran down my spine at the sudden change in his voice. Harry Styles has always been cheeky and flirty with me, and we both knew it. But this time, it felt different.

I just smile and nod at him to avoid any type of tension between us and before I even know it, we are heading towards the venue. Our car pulls in to a stop and I scan my eyes on the name of the hotel.
NOBU HOTEL SANTORINI. This place is really beautiful.

"I should say, Louis has developed some taste over the years." I say turning my gaze to Jenna. She tries to pull a straight face, looking offended but the moment our eyes lock, we burst out laughing. Harry looks at us with a confused expression from the driver's seat. Jenna just waved him off.

We enter the hotel and spot Louis and Liam talking to the receptionist. Liam's eyes absentmindedly drops on me and he audibly gasps with wide eyes. Louis mutters something, which I couldn't make out from here, and follows Liam's gaze. As soon as he lays his eyes on me, a half-smile, half-smirk appears on his face. I laugh at them both, shaking my head and started walking towards them.

"OMG ANA, YOU'RE HERE!!!" Liam practically shouts and I swat his arm giving him a tight hug. He still smells the same, like Vanilla. As I turn to my right, I see Louis and Jenna start making out wildly in the middle of the lobby.

"Eww guys! Get a room!" I screw my face in disgust and Louis mutters under his breath, "Fucker, did not change" turning to face me.

"Well Well Well, Ms. D'Souza. It's a pleasure that you decided to show your face after being underground for 3 years." Sarcasm dripping off his tone. He continued, "Are you alone? Because I thought you were coming with a lil-" My eyes widen at his words, nerves kicking in, no way in hell, he brings up Lia in front of everyone. But, before he could finish his sentence, Jenna gave a strong nudge to his ribs and he mutters a "Fuck" and stops talking.

"Very Well, Mr. Tomlinson. It is always a pleasure meeting you." I give him a tight smile and snatched the room card from his firm grip. As I started heading towards the room, I heard Harry shout, "THAT'S MY ROOM!"
"THEN GET ANOTHER ONE" I yell and head towards my room.

My room is at the end of the hallway, there are only two rooms there, one is mine and the other one is opposite mine. I open my door and head in to put my luggage inside. I turn to close the door and see that the opposite door was locked. Maybe, that room is vacant. Good thing, I'll have some privacy then.

**************

I heard loud thudding on my door and a deep rusty voice calling out my name again and again. I groan and open the door.

Wow, it's already dark.

Standing on the other side of the door was Harry in beach shorts and a black t-shirt. Beanie pulled on his head.

"Hey," he said a little out of breath, I look at him slightly confused, as to what he's doing here. "Zayn is here with his Girlfriend, Gigi. They want to meet you. We are having a bonfire on the beach, join us asap."

"Ohh...okayy...give me a few minutes, I'll get ready. You wanna come in?" I offfer Harry and he nods walking in. "I'm in the bathroom, changing, make yourself comfortable."

He sits on the bed and I grab my high-waisted denim shorts, pink tank top and blue Flannel, and get inside the bathroom. While, I'm changing, I hear Harry's voice. I think he's in a call but why does he sound so confused?

"..um..Hello?"
"MOMMY?..."
"..um...I..I..your.."
"...Lia?"

As soon as I hear that name, I quickly finish dressing up and rush outside. I see Harry sitting on my bed, my phone on his hands. He furrows his eyebrows as I grab the call and decline it.

"What's going on Ana?" Harry asks totally confused, his demeanour changing into something I've never seen before. Is he angry?

"Um...Harry... it's nothing.. It's just-" He cuts me off.

"Ana, I don't think, it's nothing. There's this little girl calling you 'mommy' and you know what the best part is, your wallpaper is the same little girl. Tell me everything before I find out the hard way." Harry says sternly looking at me. These boys are too overprotective. I sigh and sit down on my bed.

"Her name's Lia. She's my daughter." I say not making eye contact with Harry. "I got pregnant before my finals, that's the reason I flew back to my hometown and avoided meeting any of you guys." I look at Harry, he now has a soft expression on his face and I know what his next question's gonna be.

"Is...is she....his?" He slightly flinches from his question and I nod my head, trying to hold back the tears threatening to spill out. Harry suddenly pulls me in for a Hug and we don't speak anything, we just stand like that for a few minutes.

We release each other and start to head out. As Harry opens the door, I finish wearing my sneakers. I see him freeze and he does not even budge an inch from the door blocking my view of the other side.

I call out his name and he suddenly jerks his head like he just now got pulled out of a trance as he sees me with nervous eyes. I push him, to see what's there on the other side but he does not let me. I try again and this time I succeed.

I see a familiar girl, dark brown hair trying to open the door on the opposite side and as my eyes travel beside her. I see the ocean blue bloodshot eyes, I'm used to seeing in my dreams. I freeze there. No words come out of me. We just stood there staring at each other with shock written all over our faces. He doesn't avert his eyes from mine.

There he is. The man I feared to meet the last three years. The man whom I hate as much as I love. The father of Lia. The man who didn't think one secod before shattering everything in pieces.

Niall.