Chapter 11 - Ana

Song Recommendation:
Say Don't Go by Taylor Swift

Present Day

"Louis, stop drinking so much, you might actually die before the wedding." Jenna says, shaking her head disapprovingly.

"Babe, c'mon. Today is the last day we'll get to spend as bachelors. SHOTS UP GUYS!!!" Louis slurs, totally drunk.

"Yeahh, because if you keep that going, you'll kill us all as bachelors." Liam replies. Everyone bursts out laughing, making Louis glare at him.

"Yeahh, Liam's right Lou. You need to stop. Now." Jenna says, sternly this time.

Louis sighs loudly. "God, what am I marrying into? A group of 5 year olds?" He says dramatically looking upwards to the sky.

"Says the one who has a 2 year old inside their body." I mutter under my breath, taking a sip of my Lemon Splash.

"Says the one who pushed a 2 year old outside their body." As soon as the words leave his mouth, he freezes. He shouldn't have said that. Everyone around us looks totally confused but me, Harry and Jenna go rigid. Harry reaches his hand to mine and gives it a gentle squeeze under the table, reassuring me it'll be okay.

My first instinct was to look over at Niall. He had his fork frozen in his fingers as he stares down at his plate with furrowed brows. He brings his eyes up to meet mine across the table, feeling my stare on him, but I quickly move my eyes.

Louis is one my best friends. But, sometimes, us bickering could put us at the edge of the cliff. Like right now. He shifts uncomfortably in his seat, sending me an apologising look.

"Louis, I think it's too much. Let's get you to bed." Jenna says quickly as she guides him towards the hotel. The tension in the air starts building right away so Harry clears his throat, sensing it.

"Anyways, Niall, I thought you and Amy had an announcement." Harry asks Niall to avoid Louis' last statement.

After my meeting with Niall at the cafeteria, I never talked to him, let alone look at him. I think he resolved everything with Amelia and asked her to come back. Last evening, when I was returning from the beach, I saw them both at the lobby.

"Um...Yeah...actually..." Niall trailed off, his eyes glancing between mine and the others.

"Yes, Harry, Thanks for reminding." Amelia butts in with her extremely high-pitched voice. "Me and Niall are getting married by the end of this month." As she completes her sentence, a gasp leaves everyone's mouth.

"The end of this month? It's like just 10 days." Gigi said, totally amused.

"Yeah, that's too early, I know." She sighs and continues. "My father wants us to be married as soon as possible because of the on and off thing we both got going on lately." A humourless chuckle leaves her mouth as she glances at Niall. "Since it's too late to our notice, he said he would be looking over at all the preparations." She finishes with a subtle smile.

"Damn. Then what about the invitations? I bet, the whole country's gonna be there at the wedding, considering your father's large business." Liam laughs.

She giggles as she continues, "No, we're gonna keep the guest count minimum. Only close ones."

"Are we invited then?" Zayn pitches in.

"Yes. Y'all are Niall's best friends, how can you not be invited! I will have the invitations sent to your houses within 3 days." She smiles at all of them. "Oh! Also Ana! I don't have your address. Would you mind slipping it in?" She asks with light smirk on her face. Bitch. She must be stupid to think that I would go to my ex's wedding. Nevertheless, I give her a smile and politely responded.