𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗘⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

You just happened to pass by, late at night. You were wearing an oversized hoodie and a hat, pretending to be a boy.

You were quickly walking down to the gas station to buy some pads, as you had ran out and there was no one at home that could buy some for you.

The toilet paper wedged between your thighs felt so uncomfortable and shifted too much. You opened the door to the gas station, ignoring anybody and anything. You headed straight to the hygiene section and grabbed a box of pads.

You grabbed some snacks along with it. You deserved it. You didn't have to wait because there wasn't a lot of people.

The man behind the counter scanned the items and clicked a few things on his device before roughly speaking, "Twelve fifty-five."

You searched through your wallet and pulled out a ten dollar bill along with a five dollar one. As you looked up to hand it to him....

Your eyes met his and in an instant, you knew that you would be coming back here. You placed the money in his hand and stared at him as he typed into his device before giving you your change. He held out the bag for you with a gruff and forced, "come again soon."

When you didn't take it, his eye twitched and he shook the bag.

"You gonna take it or not?!"

"Oh! Ah, y-yes, thank you." You took it and stared at him for a moment before you had to leave because a person behind you was getting impatient.

You hurried back home, carrying the bag with you. He might've been the most beautiful man you've ever seen.

You giggled to yourself before running back to your apartment when you remembered about the discomfort between your legs.